Better times ?

3 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

Absolutely, if we don’t keep it going then we will do lasting damage to the industry. The feeling I get from our guns is even if we only shoot half the season they would be happy with that . 

I don’t think we will get a full season, also it might only be 2 drives on a morning and 2 on the afternoon, but one thing that the guns could take from it is their place would be safe for the following season, we have a list of people who would like to join so it would be in their interest to pay even if they don’t come, or send a guest, or they could sell some days, I’m sure with a lot of people’s shoots not going ahead they will have no problem shifting a day or two on, one thing is for certain it won’t be business as usual but if we can keep it going until we get back to normal that’s all that matters to me ?

• Like 1

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So as I’m under house arrest I’ve been flicking through some old and not so old pictures I have saved, trying to remember what normal life is like and I thought I’d start a new topic and put a couple

got to agree with the goose shooting, there either way to high 60yrd to the left or right of you or ten foot above your head while you've got a cup of coffee in your hand? this was my first half

Posted Images

1 hour ago, shovel leaner said:

Absolutely, if we don’t keep it going then we will do lasting damage to the industry. The feeling I get from our guns is even if we only shoot half the season they would be happy with that . 

Its half a season not stuck in the house with the missus!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am positive that the shoots will go ahead. It is very worrying time but I think we all need to stay positive. It is a long way off before the start of the season. Hopefully this situation will change for the good by then. Providing we can put the work in to get things ready. I hope all of us get out to do what we enjoy so much and what benefits the countryside aswell.

• Like 3