Can we still shoot ???

25 minutes ago, riohog said:

im amazed at the amount of folk that seem to have learning difficulties   .if you dont understand the message    STAY AT HOME         please ask an adult to explain it to you  .......

So I'm wrong welding these incinerators up that the gov has commissioned? Should we abandon the project?

IMG_20200325_174320_443.jpg.01c14b8c2b474f6a11c6b0105ab56af0.jpg

I love people that live in a black and white world. Where  they can judge and stereotype everyone and everything else! I just pray they never ever get in charge, Hitler was enough!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys ,  how are you all doing ? Hope my old mates , Sausage , Stavross, BenBhoy , Si , David , Ian M , Walshie, longshanx , and any one else that I haven’t mentioned . Just thought I’d check in wit

Hope your right mate. All our lamb & beef goes through our farmshop or to local pubs, restaurants & a couple of schools. We don't sell to markets, everything goes dead so we are absolutely rel

Our firm is so tight. No masks and no hand sanitizer. Last week we had no paper towels for a week ! Today I improvised!

Posted Images

Durham police, firearms licensing has a notice on their web site saying :-

Shooting vermin alone for the purpose of protecting crops and livestock will be permitted.    Shooting for pleasure and /or in groups of two or more will not.

I have spoken to the Humberside Firearms dept again this morning to see if they are doing similar, I was told that someone else has sent the link through and they are in touch with Durham police but no exemptions have been advise to them. Any changes will go on the website.

So in essence you lads up in Durham area sounds like you are okay to shoot vermin but please look at the link and perhaps print it out. One thing is of course, you will have to drive to the perm which is not allowed so perhaps not all good news.

https://www.durham.police.uk/Information-and-advice/firearms-and-firearms-licensing/Pages/default.aspx

Phil

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, philpot said:

Durham police, firearms licensing has a notice on their web site saying :-

Shooting vermin alone for the purpose of protecting crops and livestock will be permitted.    Shooting for pleasure and /or in groups of two or more will not.

I have spoken to the Humberside Firearms dept again this morning to see if they are doing similar, I was told that someone else has sent the link through and they are in touch with Durham police but no exemptions have been advise to them. Any changes will go on the website.

So in essence you lads up in Durham area sounds like you are okay to shoot vermin but please look at the link and perhaps print it out. One thing is of course, you will have to drive to the perm which is not allowed so perhaps not all good news.

https://www.durham.police.uk/Information-and-advice/firearms-and-firearms-licensing/Pages/default.aspx

Phil

Common sense at last ?

Anyone having to work in this hats off to you,as the bin man warned my daughter use gloves i,m moving 2000 bins a day with who knows what on the handles.

I,m an ex pneumonia and bronchitas sufferer so avoiding people like the plauge .And anti bac wiping door handles and wearing gloves whilst visiting mum .

The NHS and the army are going to bear the brunt of this but there,s a hoard of others out there delivering ,cooking ,and making stuff which leaves everyone wide open unless they get the protection they need.Showing warehouses full of gear is pooh get it out to the hopitals,doctors and ambulance stations now not next month .

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Sausagedog said:

So I'm wrong welding these incinerators up that the gov has commissioned? Should we abandon the project?

IMG_20200325_174320_443.jpg.01c14b8c2b474f6a11c6b0105ab56af0.jpg

I love people that live in a black and white world. Where  they can judge and stereotype everyone and everything else! I just pray they never ever get in charge, Hitler was enough!

What are the incinerators for?

Covid 19 victims because people wouldn't stay home? ?

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, some bloke said:

The stay at home rule but you can overrule it for this that and another reason is badly thought out.

The rule would be mush more realistic if it were 'stay away from other people if you go out'

They tried that and called it social distancing, but the twats wouldn't so everyone is now confined to barracks.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, riohog said:

im amazed at the amount of folk that seem to have learning difficulties   .if you dont understand the message    STAY AT HOME         please ask an adult to explain it to you  .......

If we must stay at home and I will say it again , why have thousands working in supermarkets ,building sites , building merchants, plumbing merchants , electrical merchants, screwfix is even open . So if you and Timmy tree want to have ago at any one , have ago at the government and not the lads who are shooting on permission on there own 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, timmytree said:

Some people still have to work, especially the self employed who aren't getting any help yet.

Shopping infrequently is allowed, but food only, we can't manage without that.

For people to get essentials there needs to be staff in supermarkets.

Driving for miles to go shooting is non essential, yes once you're there you're safe and no risk to anyone.

Non essential car journeys are now illegal and can mean a fine of £1000, personally I'm going to do as I'm told because I don't want to catch it or spread it, neither do I want the fine.

We've been warned here on local radio that police are stepping up patrols and checks today and will be prosecuting.

All of this might not fit in with what we want but it's not about a few people wanting to go fishing or shooting, it's about trying to stop many more people dying because of other peoples ignorance or pig headedness.

So it’s safe to drive your vehicle to building sites supermarkets markets to work or go shopping  , but it’s not safe to drive you vehicle to one of your permission. You need to sit on one side of the fence or the other and not spin it to your advantage 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, timmytree said:

You are obviously incapable of understanding the reasoning, carry on as you like. I hope you get caught driving non essential journeys and get the £1000 fine. 

Essential work only in needed. Essential shopping if you can't get food any other way, same for meds. The important bit is essential.

Driving to a permission is not essential, that's selfishness.

You still haven’t answered my question 

why is it safe to drive to work or supermarkets but not to one of your permission on your own ? 

getting caught , they didn’t even come out when I had a brake in with firearms in the house . If they do stop me then I am going to work on site  , simple 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, timmytree said:

Shooting may be a way of life but for some people CV 19 is a short and horrible way to death. 

I'm missing your point, I don't see how the two relate. Is it a little black and white syndrome popping out again Timmy?

1 minute ago, Balaur said:

It's pretty plain mate , thousands of people are dead and many more thousands are going to die, it's about showing some national unity in the fight against this virus, all but essential means you need food but don't need to go ultimate sniper with a pop gun ?

What!.....with a flintlock ?

• Haha 1