28 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Just dig out a shit little flower bed on allotment for the kids with some very sorry for there selves flowers on the brink of death and been testing out the new rigs in the mrs sink!

19B66544-ECB9-467E-A002-73972902DC6D.png

F3E63973-D022-4858-BE41-2F523C4A9757.png

380CD706-4628-4C16-A789-5A02ED8B7D77.jpeg

Best thing you can do with the rig and fork is bin em both and try again ???

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally sat waiting for a phone call for worst case scenario contingency . look at this country , look at our case of self importance. I’ve got lads literally waiting to go and get hands on. In

The boy helping me with some trapping. Obviously he isn’t handling Mk6’s......that would be fcuking irresponsible! ?    

This is the latest drawing.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Balaur said:

Fair enough, I don't think I'm trivialising it more using humour to demonstrate my ignorance and blinkered viewpoint, I'm basically calling it as I see it in front of me , but obviously there is an awful lot going on behind the scenes, but until we see some results it's not actually...you get my point I get yours.

I understand. I look at it like this. Do you think our soldiers/marines in Afghan thought the labcoats at DSTL who developed IED jammers deserved less praise than the man stood behind them on patrol? I bet after receiving that kit they'd have kissed the c**t that developed it for them!

If we always hold courage and effort in the highest regard then we will encounter a lot of loss for it. If we hold intelligence and innovation in equal regard then we will hopefully save those brave from having to make so much sacrifice.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

That multi rig nails em son caught loads on that the Ronnie is growing on me 

Take no notice of me I’m just bored my son spends days sat at the table tying the latest all singing all dancing rigs that are going to change the world as did I at one stage until I realised that it’s all bollacks and the more components Korda can encourage you to put in a rig the more money they earn so now I,m just a simple line  a liner and all about watercraft and I still remain competitive when I do go which ain’t that often unless it’s social rather than competitive ✌️

• Like 4
Just now, Greyman said:

Take no notice of me I’m just bored my son spends days sat at the table tying the latest all singing all dancing rigs that are going to change the world as did I at one stage until I realised that it’s all bollacks and the more components Korda can encourage you to put in a rig the more money they earn so now I,m just a simple line  a liner and all about watercraft and I still remain competitive when I do go which ain’t that often unless it’s social rather than competitive ✌️

Oh thought there was something wrong with them ?confidence left me in a second lol I’m bored aswell mate gonna pedal round lake now for my hours exercise!!

11 minutes ago, Greyman said:

There is a a few carp ponds in my area

£30 12pm to 12pm 

Seems a little steep to me.

Is that the sort of prices your lad is paying mate.

I savagely struggled with insomnia for years as a young man until I met wilf and he started telling me about Carp fishing ,how the skilled carper had to read the bottom of the lake as he reels in the li zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

out like a light since 

f***ing carpers 

waste of a good nights camping 

• Haha 8

£380 a yr here for private course syndicate on the river, with a 5 Yr waiting list? ..... I fish and run the club just below it, we charge  £45 a yr.... Couple of miles of game, course fishing on 4 different rivers and a load of nice old school estate lakes.... We also do a ticket swap for Redmire pool... Home to the first UK 40?

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

£380 a yr here for private course syndicate on the river, with a 5 Yr waiting list? ..... I fish and run the club just below it, we charge  £45 a yr.... Couple of miles of game, course fishing on 4 different rivers and a load of nice old school estate lakes.... We also do a ticket swap for Redmire pool... Home to the first UK 40?

£45 a year.can't fault that mate.

1 minute ago, king said:

£45 a year.can't fault that mate.

Chance of a Barbel 15lb +, carp 29lb +, pike 30lb +, salmon, trout, grayling, chub, dace, roach, perch... No need to sit around a muddy puddle when the river throws up wild fish of those sizes??DSC_2291.JPG.41615376cf91eb60410fc8af6dbfb6cc.JPG

• Like 7
1 hour ago, king said:

There is a a few carp ponds in my area

£30 12pm to 12pm 

Seems a little steep to me.

Is that the sort of prices your lad is paying mate.

He is on a few syndicates mate cost between around£250 to £500 per year seems steep but if it’s your main thing it’s still cheaper than golf ✌️

• Like 2