Crazy stupid prices

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and lad at work today have phoned a couple of these extortionate rate litters on are dinner for a bit of a laugh but were met with the same answers ,,” all pups sold” so some fuckers keep paying fo

Not been funny but I ain’t walking round with a bunch of people I don’t no , going to meets , going to hunts , spending weekends walking round having to listen to aload of waffle just to source a pup

You'll be able to swap for a 4 pack of Andrex in a week or two

Posted Images

On 09/04/2020 at 18:00, Elchapo said:

Me and lad at work today have phoned a couple of these extortionate rate litters on are dinner for a bit of a laugh but were met with the same answers ,,” all pups sold” so some fuckers keep paying for them lol we phone quiet a couple as well , 

rang one and because I asked how many  bitches were left they they said “ excuse me there not bitches “ and hung up ???

You must be a crude bugger, next time enquire as to how many hoes or hoochies there are

• Haha 1
On 08/04/2020 at 18:28, Balaur said:

I'm looking at Russell pups, not seriously just as a distraction really, missus has voiced her view on it, I'll be back in work before too long.... anyways, seems to be a booming market at the moment, prices going up , every mix under the sun being bred. All these folks will be back at work before long and advertising them for sale again as change in circumstances forces sale, baby forces sale etc then maybe the arse will fall out of it or maybe the dog centres will just have a massive cull.... anyways next year I'll be having a pup haha...

It's true the world's gone mad 1500 pound for a full f***ing jack Russell ? you could of bought 6 for that 2 or 3 years ago 

• Like 1

I think it fair to say that all dog prices have gone crazy     I'm more in to my gundogs than terrier or running dogs   and I fully understand that prices of health checks etc are included   but just this week alone    I have seen black lab pups good breeding but not ftch xftch good  1000 pound per pup   very similar litter breeding wize only difference is pups are red fox in colour   1200  

Seen cockers at 900 to 1000 to 

1 hour ago, Peco said:

I think it fair to say that all dog prices have gone crazy     I'm more in to my gundogs than terrier or running dogs   and I fully understand that prices of health checks etc are included   but just this week alone    I have seen black lab pups good breeding but not ftch xftch good  1000 pound per pup   very similar litter breeding wize only difference is pups are red fox in colour   1200  

Seen cockers at 900 to 1000 to 

Seen on Facebook people paying deposit when time to pick pup up wanting more money or pup be sold on , same as stud saying pick of litter not happening 

31 minutes ago, tank34 said:

Seen on Facebook people paying deposit when time to pick pup up wanting more money or pup be sold on , same as stud saying pick of litter not happening 

Yeah heard about stuff like that happening too   :(       you even see some kc reg labs that are not much bigger that a whippet in build  :(