panic buying .!!

Panic buying 2 for 1 on fecking chocolate bars and shit in Morrisons garage by me?getting beyond a joke.... I hope next time the governments of the world want a purge... They design it to take out, all the greedy, glutinous, selfish, it's all about me cnuts?

Get over this virus.... And we end up having a nation of fat diabetic cnuts... 

I sincerely hope that folks don't forget these cnuts, charging double for kids milk etc.... Scruffy cnuts want rolling in a hole?

• Like 11

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Panic buying 2 for 1 on fecking chocolate bars and shit in Morrisons garage by me?getting beyond a joke.... I hope next time the governments of the world want a purge... They design it to take out, al

went to our local Co-op store , and near enough  empty, had to go to another shop to get weekend stuff, people are buying loads of stuff, and most wont get used be out of date , and put in the bin. fo

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

My Mrs done the weekly shop during the week in aldi, she said there wasn't a bother, shelves were all stocked, and the q wasn't much different 

Same here yesterday Pete. Did our usual shop, no bother, no crowds or crazy panic buying, people were more concerned with hygiene and standing close to someone 

Atb j 

19 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Panic buying 2 for 1 on fecking chocolate bars and shit in Morrisons garage by me?getting beyond a joke.... I hope next time the governments of the world want a purge... They design it to take out, all the greedy, glutinous, selfish, it's all about me cnuts?

Get over this virus.... And we end up having a nation of fat diabetic cnuts... 

I sincerely hope that folks don't forget these cnuts, charging double for kids milk etc.... Scruffy cnuts want rolling in a hole?

My thoughts exactly. Take one look at the reaction of people to this and you start finding in favour of wiping most of them out!

• Like 3

just can't see its their own retarded actions that are adding to this nonsense.... Speaking to a young lad on site and he was elated that folks are looting and robbing shops etc.... 'I be grabbing myself a fat new TV bro??

Wow........ 

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

just can't see its their own retarded actions that are adding to this nonsense.... Speaking to a young lad on site and he was elated that folks are looting and robbing shops etc.... 'I be grabbing myself a fat new TV bro??

Wow........ 

Like I’ve said before...... someone needs to invent a virus that kills morons .....

6 minutes ago, jetro said:

Same here yesterday Pete. Did our usual shop, no bother, no crowds or crazy panic buying, people were more concerned with hygiene and standing close to someone 

Atb j 

That's the way it was, you had to stand so many feet apart, other than that was grand, when we had the bad snow a few years ago we ran out of baby food, I had qu up for best of 3 hours to get some, an just about every that came out of the shops had stuff they probably didn't even need, mostly chocolate an crisps an stuff I felt like slapping some of them

27 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

My Mrs done the weekly shop during the week in aldi, she said there wasn't a bother, shelves were all stocked, and the q wasn't much different 

My mrs went aldi yesterday. Yep, no probs, our cupboards, fridge and freezer are replenished ??.

And no, no panic buying, she's a cool little f****r ?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, peterhunter86 said:

That's the way it was, you had to stand so many feet apart, other than that was grand, when we had the bad snow a few years ago we ran out of baby food, I had qu up for best of 3 hours to get some, an just about every that came out of the shops had stuff they probably didn't even need, mostly chocolate an crisps an stuff I felt like slapping some of them

Did you hear about the fecker that jacked up the price of baby food and nappies in Galway. He should be shut down.

Was chatting to a friend of mine not far up the road, and the was telling me the amount of Holliday homes that have opened up is ridiculous, mostly down from Dublin, 

Atb j 

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

My mrs went aldi yesterday. Yep, no probs, our cupboards, fridge and freezer are replenished ??.

And no, no panic buying, she's a cool little f****r ?

Same with mine pal just got the normal shop, she got double bread though, we've four young kids we go through a lot of bread 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jetro said:

Did you hear about the fecker that jacked up the price of baby food and nappies in Galway. He should be shut down.

Was chatting to a friend of mine not far up the road, and the was telling me the amount of Holliday homes that have opened up is ridiculous, mostly down from Dublin, 

Atb j 

A lot of shops have upped the prices on certain things, seen plenty been named and shamed, there's a few around here done it, I won't be lowering myself to Rob out of them shops again cheeky cnuts

• Haha 7
2 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

A lot of shops have upped the prices on certain things, seen plenty been named and shamed, there's a few around here done it, I won't be lowering myself to Rob out of them shops again cheeky cnuts

??

Atb j 

Panic buying ain't anything new.  They were fighting over loaves beck in the 70s bread strike, petrol shortages in the 90.  I remember queues all round Ashford with people pushi g their cars onto the forecourt for a few Lars.  This will all blow over.  The supply chain is  asking a fortune.  Market forces at work.  No doubt the mo ey men are behind this somewhere.  The interest rate is so low, you got to make it somewhere.