RIP Roy Hudd

1 hour ago, walshie said:

That was Rod Hull. He died years ago. 

Rod Hull one of the stupidest deaths ever went onto his roof to fix an Ariel in a storm fell off and died poor old emu left to fend for himself does anyone have any idea where he is or his well-being or did he end up in a Zoo for violent birds ?

• Thanks 1

Great entertainer was Roy.

Met him in about 1975, on the stage of the Liverpool Empire, for the annual panto.

Apparantly i must of thought it was gonna be my big acting debut and shot up there.

On stage there was a line of boys and a line of girls and 'ol Roy wanted us to kiss under the mistletoe.

Well sorry but aged 8 my life was football, swimming and my whippet and i wasn't having any of that kissing girl rubbish and i stormed off stage and sulked in my seat! 

Much to everyones amusement, apart from my little brother, who was so embarrassed for me, we didn't speak for months. And my parents, who used it to embarrass me about it till the day they died... ?

20 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

Rod Hull one of the stupidest deaths ever went onto his roof to fix an Ariel in a storm fell off and died poor old emu left to fend for himself does anyone have any idea where he is or his well-being or did he end up in a Zoo for violent birds ?

Grotbags pushed him off 

• Haha 1