Looking for a new job

I'm currently making a move from business to consulting/project management/coaching. I'm looking for a Scrum Master position in UK. Not too fussed where. I have my CSM, ACSM, CAL1 etc (Scrum alliance), Sociocracy 3.0 and also I'm being coached and mentored by one of the top CST's in Europe.

Looking for around £350 day rate.

If anyone knows of anything, let me know ;)

Edited by mushroom

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one on here even smart enough to know wtf your on about mush ?

i sat outside a bar in Barcelona with mush a few year ago having a beer ....and I asked him then what he did for a living.....he explained ...and I sat with an expression like homer simpson .......

Sometimes i think about my ghetto upbringing education as " poor little me " but listening to some of this academic education it sounds boring as f**k im glad i played to my strengths after reading th

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I'm looking for a Scrum Master position in UK. Not too fussed where. I have my CSM, ACSM, CAL1 etc (Scrum alliance), Sociocracy 3.0 and also I'm being coached and mentored by one of the top CST's in Europe.;)

Is this something to do with rugby.?  Prop, fly half.?' 

Edited by Meece
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Meece said:

Is this something to do with rugby.?  Prop, fly half.?' 

No mate ? It's a way of managing/coaching/mentoring a team, within a company. Normally it's software development but can be HR, Finance etc it's all based around AGILE and other methodologies. 

33 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Best bet is on LinkedIn mate, I don't know what any of that means , but plenty of specific job searches on there too....

Aye I'm searching everywhere.. just thought I'd pop it on here too... you never know who's out there ?‍♂️

Edited by mushroom
36 minutes ago, mushroom said:

No mate ? It's a way of managing/coaching/mentoring a team, within a company. Normally it's software development but can be HR, Finance etc it's all based around AGILE and other methodologies. 

Aye I'm searching everywhere.. just thought I'd pop it on here too... you never know who's out there ?‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 11
8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

If you really want to know... Google is your friend ?

And.... I disagree, there are some clever people on here.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Just googled it, looks a bit poncey to me, get on the roads, buildings or railways, dont be afraid to break a nail

You may believe that..... roughly 90% of the applications on your phone will have been developed using these methodologies. Banks, enterprise companies, start ups. You wouldn't believe how everyday life has this going on in the background ;)

22 minutes ago, walshie said:

Had enough of Espana Mush?

No mate, my plan is to commute Mon to Fri and spend the weekends here. The plan is to do this for 2 years and also during, train to become a coach for a new methodology that is being developed by a friend.

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, mushroom said:

If you really want to know... Google is your friend ?

And.... I disagree, there are some clever people on here.

No......no there isn’t ! Lol 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Necky little knob head I offered you a job, or would have had you not been built like Tom Thumb, up yours ?

I apologise.... it was wrong of me ?

Thank you for the offer ??