FOOD OF THE NON MUSLIM GODS

20 minutes ago, micky said:

Right from a kid I have enjoyed these , Mam just Boiled them in Cabbage Water with a couple of Onions and served a Basstud of a slice of Bread .

IMG_20200302_125913.jpg

Very nice Mickey with mashed turnip and spuds, and brown sauce 

Atb j 

• Like 1

I buy a large belly of pork and just remove the bones myself coat in seasoning and roast in the oven then make a nice roll with the belly two meals for the price of one butcher always asks if I want my belly de boned but why would I it’s like giving away a meal and I like having the ribs to chew on while the belly has a 3hour slow roast ✌️

BEE85FB5-36E1-4B74-9AAC-6A3A310D93A5.jpeg

7A8B60CF-4EFB-4038-BE47-1D9A3CCC1D34.jpeg

• Like 5

That looks good greyman. 

I'd put a layer of stuffing sausage, seasoned with thyme, sage and onion. Then a a layer of Apple. Roll it up like you have done, and a nice slow roast.

Atb j 

6 minutes ago, jetro said:

That looks good greyman. 

I'd put a layer of stuffing sausage, seasoned with thyme, sage and onion. Then a a layer of Apple. Roll it up like you have done, and a nice slow roast.

Atb j 

3to4hrs at 100 in the oven and it stays soft and moist for days just stuff it with whatever you like, my favourite is the jerk paste(not seasoning) but anything you like it will always come out good, also put it on the spit in the summer as well ??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

6-7pm at my local morrisons they reduce all of the hot roast deli meats to pennies. f***ing jackot when I find some bacon ribs falling off the bone at 9p a rack! :laugh:

Mean c**t ! ? ? 

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

6-7pm at my local morrisons they reduce all of the hot roast deli meats to pennies. f***ing jackot when I find some bacon ribs falling off the bone at 9p a rack! :laugh:

How long have you been out of uni mate?? Lol

• Haha 4
44 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mean c**t ! ? ? 

7 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

How long have you been out of uni mate?? Lol

Oi, look, for less than a quid I can have a Viking feast of chicken drumsticks, bacon ribs, fresh-ish bread cobs and errrrr jam donuts! :D

Some of us are born winners!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
16 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Oi, look, for less than a quid I can have a Viking feast of chicken drumsticks, bacon ribs, fresh-ish bread cobs and errrrr jam donuts! :D

Some of us are born winners!

Yes but getting to them first means you have to kick f**k out of little old ladies that have been standing there since about 4 o clock ?......risk/reward ? 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Yes but getting to them first means you have to kick f**k out of little old ladies that have been standing there since about 4 o clock ?......risk/reward ? 

There's a little reduced refrigerated food section that's like that... f***ing savages! :boxing::snack:

The hot deli counter seems far more civilised for some reason.:big_boss:

• Like 1