Phillip schofield

47 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I have met one person off here (he was local to me anyway) and found em to be a good person who I later invited to my wedding and I'm privileged to call him and his Mrs friends who I know I could always call on

.....but I just don't get this Internet falling out. You could honestly accuse me of anything on here. Call me a nonce, a thief, a lier, call my wife, mother kids.....and I'd just laugh. A faceless person calling a faceless person on the Internet means fck all its just funny. 

See to me a forum like that is for little children who think they can say as they please and get away with it.....i dont do the whole Facebook thing because im told thats exactly what its like.

To me this gaff is like a pub and for the most part frequented by grown men..... and as such you expect to interact like grown men.

• Like 5

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Brave” is a copper running towards a madman to protect people he don’t know, “Brave” is being 18 years old and hurling yourself into battle to defend your country, “Brave” is the mum of 3 who takes t

Upon clicking on this topic the only surprise is that he aint dead !

You can bet your life he was just about to be outed by a tabloid ,otherwise he would still be living the lie .

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

See to me a forum like that is for little children who think they can say as they please and get away with it.....i dont do the whole Facebook thing because im told thats exactly what its like.

To me this gaff is like a pub and for the most part frequented by grown men..... and as such you expect to interact like grown men.

Yeah I get that. But people who say as they please only do it because it gets a reaction. I love the pub side of this forum, but don't ever get mad or angry at any comment here. It's a cross between cyberspace and a pub and you got to learn how to react to the cnuts in each... 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Yeah I get that. But people who say as they please only do it because it gets a reaction. I love the pub side of this forum, but don't ever get mad or angry at any comment here. It's a cross between cyberspace and a pub and you got to learn how to react to the cnuts in each... 

I guess.....to me whether www or real life all a man can do is hold himself to his own standards.....maybe some people just have very low standards.

• Like 4

The fishing comp actually came about after a discussion between Arch, Wilf and me on old fashioned river match angling, it was meant to be a little get together with a couple of lads to have a fish and chuck some money into charity instead of winner takes it like a normal match... I'd never met anyone off here before, I'm not on any other sites or social media...on truth its not my thing..but I thought a days fishing a bit of yap with like minded people all good..

Well its 7 years on now, met loads off here at the comp, its raised nearly £20k in that time for a range of charities and I can honestly say each year has been a really good do... no arguing, everyone mucks in with food, drink, prizes, transport etc etc....

Theres a few lads I consider friends who I've met from here now....

In the main I think over the years you yap on here you can judge people fairly well, the pub anology is good, I avoid people in a pub if I think they're a c**t same on here.... 

Ive had dogs and ferrets gifted to me from people off this site and I've tried to help a few people out along the wat too.... life is all about social interaction...I'm not a social media person at all...but this is a funny little community I can associate with... with the odd prick thrown in..lol

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
On 08/02/2020 at 06:00, maxhardcore said:

Only Wronguns are those on here who back up Keep Noncing in his quest to put kids on the game .

Yous should be investigated by Social Services for your filthy evil thoughts and those of thinking any kid other than white are second class human beings .

WRONGUNS to every man who think the above is fine ?

What the f**k has that got to do with social services? He's allowed to think what he wants ; noncing and neglecting kids is for social services not opinions. Based on that comment you should be investigated based on your delusions and lies 

• Like 2

I've met a few of here some sound funny lads (bosun ) for one I remember strong stuff face who I had before when Paul announced a half price sale at his stall one lad with his malaute thing well never again that was a first chasing the fecking the thing shouting its dead that it's dead and lamping houses and trees 

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I've met a few of here some sound funny lads (bosun ) for one I remember strong stuff face who I had before when Paul announced a half price sale at his stall one lad with his malaute thing well never again that was a first chasing the fecking the thing shouting its dead that it's dead and lamping houses and trees 

I too met Bosun all too briefly a good few years ago and he was a pleasure to meet.

Aaron is another very stand up chap.

• Like 2