Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
socks

Phillip schofield

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Katchums always on about pokey bum wanks try him???

If Katchum is walking up the mountain make sure you are up wind.

As he might be strolling along with a shitty finger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, king said:

If Katchum is walking up the mountain make sure you are up wind.

As he might be strolling along with a shitty finger.

😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

What did everyone think of the power finale ??

It was alright, my Mrs was showing me a trailer for the spin off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

It was alright, my Mrs was showing me a trailer for the spin off

Yeah I see that but did u watch after the credits? When they was all young after the ending 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

Yeah I see that but did u watch after the credits? When they was all young after the ending 

No pal, she said something about it, I'll have a gander later, the council man tate landed on his feet, that was a brilliant episode 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, peterhunter86 said:

No pal, she said something about it, I'll have a gander later, the council man tate landed on his feet, that was a brilliant episode 

Yeah defo... Tariq the little 🐍 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Horrible little cnut just like his ma, 

Two c**ts together... I could see ghost wanted out but he was a snakey ruthless Cnut aswell lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Two c**ts together... I could see ghost wanted out but he was a snakey ruthless Cnut aswell lol 

If he hadn't had the affair none of it would have happened.  

Edited by Rusty_terrier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

If he hadn't had the affair none of it would have happened.  

Yeah I said that pissed me off he made all this happen it had life sorted and went and f****d it for that ugly Latin 🐽 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

Tasha shouldn't have tried to frame her boyfriend and dre would have taken the fall.

But tariq left his clothes right there ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Two c**ts together... I could see ghost wanted out but he was a snakey ruthless Cnut aswell lol 

His ego over took him, and that was him out the window 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

But tariq left his clothes right there ??

I thought he hid them in the bin then burned them later cos he showed up home with the rucksack?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...