Kobe bryant

1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

RIP to the other 7 who died aswell

100% agree.

It reminds me of that Cardiff football player who died last year.

In the small plane.the pilot was hardly mentioned on the news.

The same as this news report.

Only focusing on a famous guy.

Rip to all in the helicopter....

• Like 1

It was the owner of the club i think.

Call me callous but i cant be doing with all this Rip to any and every person who ever dies how do you know 3 of the people in that helicopter were not rapists or child molesters... just randomly giving caring thoughts to people you dont even know the names of just seems insincere to me.

Besides which isnt the original reason for saying " Rip " that the person in their reconciliation with God in heaven have eternal rest and not be tormented in hell,as well as being cheap as chips to carve into stone of course !.......but why would non spiritual people use the abbreviation its almost become trendy to throw a few Rip,s out there just incase somebody dies !

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, baker boy said:

Indeed, kobe himself came to a "financial agreement" when accused of rape/sexual assualt early on in his career

Bit of a strange one,the victim allegedly had another sperm found in her less than 15 hours after the alleged rape and before the exam and she also refused to testify so the charges where dropped, then she took a civil action which was settled later out of court.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.latimes.com/sports/story/2020-01-26/what-happened-kobe-bryant-sexual-assault-case%3f_amp=true

Edited by MickC
4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Call me callous but i cant be doing with all this Rip to any and every person who ever dies how do you know 3 of the people in that helicopter were not rapists or child molesters... just randomly giving caring thoughts to people you dont even know the names of just seems insincere to me.

Besides which isnt the original reason for saying " Rip " that the person in their reconciliation with God in heaven have eternal rest and not be tormented in hell,as well as being cheap as chips to carve into stone of course !.......but why would non spiritual people use the abbreviation its almost become trendy to throw a few Rip,s out there just incase somebody dies !

I couldn't care less if he died or not to be honest just wanted to beat socks

• Haha 3
  • 1 year later...
On 27/01/2020 at 15:03, gnasher16 said:

i was searching for this quote i taught i had a mad dream or read it in a book you no, cloudy buzz, couldn't put my finger on it but thl pops up with this beaut. ITS THE QUOTE lol

that quote just stuck in my brain mad aint it lads.

thanks.

1 hour ago, hawki said:

i was searching for this quote i taught i had a mad dream or read it in a book you no, cloudy buzz, couldn't put my finger on it but thl pops up with this beaut. ITS THE QUOTE lol

that quote just stuck in my brain mad aint it lads.

thanks.

This is the way to be, you should search for more quotes that you thought were from a mad dream whenever the chance arises