Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

Closer pic of swag after a little work near that lumber yard... this particular day he was able to draw two coon. From the lumber. I had a good friend that goes by E come down to work them with me. He was actually in town for a baby shower but true to our nature i called him and snuck him out of there so we could hit the woods? E is similar in that he travels with his dogs. swag was bred up by my good friend S.M. He’s on the large size if what we need here in the states but he will squeeze his big butt into the smallest spots.  This was one of my go to dogs when traveling west to work badger here in the states. He used to really travel far out when free casting but some good training taught him how to keep his search closer to his handler so we can help keep him safe while he works

74BC232F-42C3-4304-9BDD-C69B4BBE5F10.jpeg

Edited by 1of1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

Depends on the situation it would be like working dogs in rock except in here you have a CHANCE that you can use chainsaw to get to the dog. Also keep in mind they are not going into badger 

A fuucking chainsaw? 

4 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Will the dead game site owner come forward so I know who to bill for the pic stolen off another English working terrier site .

You had no right taking it ,did not ask and therefore in my book you are an asshole .
Ive left you comments on your site but no reply .The bitch was called Fern for your information ,was too game for her frame and jacked at age three .

What terrier? 

1 minute ago, BrandonDGPT said:

I'll remove the pic, every pic posted was from members of my group, only reason i would post it, meant no disrespect, I can probably find out who posted it originally undid not take no pic from no other site 

What pic is he talking about brandon?

3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Now removed from website .Not convinced it’s the same format as it was when I  was told her pic was on there .Its a pic of her arse end working so real good to anyone apart from promoting work .

Done that and gave up on reply .Now pic has been removed .

Might seem trivial to some but the man only had to ask for me to say f**k off ,get your own areshole . 

I haven't removed any pic as I got bbn locked out my facebook page that was admin, sounds like your talking about my stella bitch pic, but indo have some pictures on there from the deadgame group I will remove it if it is your dog 

16 minutes ago, mushroom said:

A fuucking chainsaw? 

Yes we have to use them at times also on the creek beds. It’s just a totally different hunting situation. But someone has to remove the vermin. Not bad when you consider they used explosives back in the day?

Edited by 1of1
2 hours ago, 1of1 said:

To be honest I’m having a hard time understanding from your post if you are serious or not. I haven’t seen a pic from you. I can tell you for a FACT if I seen a dog that was stolen I would speak up. Stealing dogS is not okay... in fact i hear through the grape vine ABC has a stollen dog at his place and I’m being very serious when i say this... BUT I would like to bet Dan would do the same. I’ll ask about it..

Name the person that I have there stolen dog from and name of the dog? Because your liar cop!! So tell us who this person is. Your really pathetic you mully?? and I tried to buy straws off you? Hahahaha that's another joke of a lie!! You have nothing I need or want copper! I have enough of this blood and don't need another dog. In fact a person from this board just offered to gift me a pup I told him THANKS BUT NOT AND I APPRECIATE THE OFFER!  And the blood he offered me, you and your gay lover danellia would of suck his dick for!! So good luck with me ever wanting anything from you cop!! ?? and your gonna try and tell them your gonna  cut through those logs with a chain saw? Hahahaha f***ing really? And how with that tiny cheap dull chain saw you have that you posted before? Hahahaha. You need a machine to move those logs and you weighing what 140lbs I wouldn't call that being a machine ?? you talk tough mully for being a tiny scwany f**k! You don't have enough ass to move anyone that's why you carry a pistol! Because your a pussy oh yeah and you need it for work don't you copper? You upset because you spent over ten thousand on your dogs without even seeing them, or seeeknf them work, hahaha just to find out your main stud dog his whole litter was no good? Or that I didnt half to pay for my mutts?‍♂️ and did you tell your lady yet about your bitch danellia and how he rides you like a pony?‍♂️ did you cop?‍♂️ only fair to warn her knowing you 2 f**k's are dirty??you ??you want to sell dogs and be famous khalvin? Well I'm gonna help you with that copper!! 

• Haha 1

One of my favorite parts of traveling to hunt is you see soo many different situations. When out west I ended up in the center of a tire pile that was 50feet high (so i was 25 feet down in the tire pile) digging through tires to get to the nest of raccoon. It was very difficult for a single terrier to do this job also as the raccoon can move some much more easily then a dog through the tires. The tires were used to hold down covers for food on a dairy farm and when not being used they piled them up. Sorry I have no photos of this but the guy I was out with did I’ll see if I can get them from him. You really have to see it to understand. 

Edited by 1of1