To shake or not to shake ??

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dog forgets about the rabbit and starts cutting shapes, big fish little fish cardboard box. Sorry couldn't help myself

If u dont shake u get wee in ya keks 

Purple spray and hibiscrub sort it out

Posted Images

You’d be amazed at the levels of skills or none that people’s have .

ive seen lads basically lamping birds in the tree , there used to be a lad on here years ago who I did a lot of lamping with. 

I could have stood and watched him lamping all night such was his skill 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You’d be amazed at the levels of skills or none that people’s have .

ive seen lads basically lamping birds in the tree , there used to be a lad on here years ago who I did a lot of lamping with. 

I could have stood and watched him lamping all night such was his skill 

I’m guilty of the lamping birds??‍♂️? that little twinkle out in the field in par shooted rape crop your adamant it’s a rabbit squatting tight you get reasonably close but not to close because you want to see a good run you slip the dog just as the dog goes in for the strike booom (snipe) in to the air leaving the dog like what just happened ??‍♂️ Who’s not guilty of it any twinkle it becomes a rabbit 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
36 minutes ago, king said:

someone told me that lamped hares run straight at the beam..

now if it was legal.and that was me i would turn the lamp off turn around and run like feck...

???? nowt like a psychopathic hare running at you like a hell bound apache

5 minutes ago, Penda said:

???? nowt like a psychopathic hare running at you like a hell bound apache

plus the risk of having a broken leg.now that would put an end to the night's lamping for sure..a rabbit running at me i would feel quite brave.but i can imagine the fear that a hare would cause me..feck that..dangerous beasts..

• Like 1
1 hour ago, poxon said:

I’m guilty of the lamping birds??‍♂️? that little twinkle out in the field in par shooted rape crop your adamant it’s a rabbit squatting tight you get reasonably close but not to close because you want to see a good run you slip the dog just as the dog goes in for the strike booom (snipe) in to the air leaving the dog like what just happened ??‍♂️ Who’s not guilty of it any twinkle it becomes a rabbit 

I meant that c**ts lamp with the beam far too high , shining and flicking all over the place , on and off. 

Nice and steady away , calm and collected , especially off the back of the van 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, whitefeet4190 said:

When Ur out lamping who shakes the beam as the rabbit is getting close to fence or even as the rabbit is running and what difference does this make ?

Only you know the dog that you are running and the land that it is being ran on. Carry on lamping and eventually you will know the answer. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, poxon said:

Many times d woodcock round here the ole partridge bin unlucky a few times tho

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Many times d woodcock round here the ole partridge bin unlucky a few times tho

hey brother black neck.

have you ever had a woodcock fly straight up your frock while shuffling through the crops..on a night excursion..