ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I tell everyone mines a beddy whippet............ And they all buy it๐Ÿ˜

God knows how shes a beast ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Just now, Saltmoon said:

God knows how shes a beast ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Honestly, I bump into folk and the first thing they say is..... That's got wolfhound in it๐Ÿ™ˆ I then enjoy telling them its a beddy/whippet..... Big because its f1๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.... They f**k off then and leave me be๐Ÿ˜‰DSC_0149.JPG.636cba95d2e2a40f4cbede810c7acc60.JPG

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Northern Rock said:

I've one here,

very good bull x put to a very capable saluki grey, not the average saluki grey, the strongest I've seen. He is 15 months now and maturing but apart from the rabbit game where he is a bit too big but still catches he is showing the right signs for a big all rounder. It's certainly a x I would have again as he is such a good dog to be around.

Is this pup out Fuji s stuff ?ย 

59 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Honestly, I bump into folk and the first thing they say is..... That's got wolfhound in it๐Ÿ™ˆ I then enjoy telling them its a beddy/whippet..... Big because its f1๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.... They f**k off then and leave me be๐Ÿ˜‰DSC_0149.JPG.636cba95d2e2a40f4cbede810c7acc60.JPG

That's brilliant ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Hows she doingย 

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Hows she doingย 

She does enough to warrant feeding her Neck๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

She does enough to warrant feeding her Neck๐Ÿ‘

What your spose 2 feed um

Shiiiiit

I think sheep chaser got stuff on his doorstep as good if not better than anything hell find on here. Trouble is with this site avarage good hearted dogs become legends especially with an owner that takes a pretty picture.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, C.green said:

I think sheep chaser got stuff on his doorstep as good if not better than anything hell find on here. Trouble is with this site avarage good hearted dogs become legends especially with an owner that takes a pretty picture.

He mentioned he only knocks about with a handful of lads.... That keep bitches... he's not a silly man...I think He knew what he wanted beforehand to compliment his bull bitch..... The smart move would be too see a few different dogs/types work..... Local or what's been bummed up on here๐Ÿ™„.... Do you own or know of anything above average mate? Help the man out like? ๐Ÿ‘

• Like 4

if who I thinkย  the lad is and he's cute enough to know what he wants and I'm sure he will see any sire graft a few times but I be more bothered the pups end up in homes that can give them the graft they deserve but I'm sure the op as that covered good luck with any liningย 

• Like 1

On 14/01/2020 at 22:03, Daniel cain said:

He mentioned he only knocks about with a handful of lads.... That keep bitches... he's not a silly man...I think He knew what he wanted beforehand to compliment his bull bitch..... The smart move would be too see a few different dogs/types work..... Local or what's been bummed up on here๐Ÿ™„.... Do you own or know of anything above average mate? Help the man out like? ๐Ÿ‘

Sheep chaser knows where to look if he wants to find what hes after.ย Few nice pups about if ya dont want the aggro of a litter.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by C.green
  • Like 10

On 14/01/2020 at 16:47, W. Katchum said:

Take ye number down ffs pal youโ€™ll have no end a dcik heads on phone โ˜น๏ธ

Imagine getting a whats app off you know who ....

On 14/01/2020 at 18:39, Daniel cain said:

Lovely bedlington whippet dan ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

• Haha 1