Bewsey Lodge school england

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh come on mate, I have always told my kids the truth in an age appropriate way as well but why does a little kid of 6 need to be doing all that bollocks in that video?    What is it achieving

Well, didn't watch the vid. But she looks like a rug muncher. Probably a jew as well. Stone her to death! ?

No mate, from the government they get no more or less funding than any other school. What they do tend to get is better support from parents and PTAs because, rather than trying to be all things

1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

I'm sure if a parent felt that strongly his/her kid could be withdrawn from that particular lesson? 

That’s true, but I’m asking if there is any point where a line should be drawn?.......is there any room to be intolerant of anything?

I didnt mean to personally insult you Francie

10 minutes ago, WILF said:

That’s true, but I’m asking if there is any point where a line should be drawn?.......is there any room to be intolerant of anything?

Too deep for me mate but I understand your point. Maybe parents should be in on the formation of the curriculum right from the start. It should be a democratic decision.  

Francie I didn't mean  to insult you mate. I just got a bit intolerant.lol Happy New Year  to you both

• Thanks 1

In my humble opinion none of this tripe should be taught in primary schools, kids innocence is a precious gift and should not be taken away on the whim of some right on teachers. Eleven is plenty young enough to start filling their heads with politically correct crap if they absolutely must.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I didnt mean to personally insult you Francie

Too deep for me mate but I understand your point. Maybe parents should be in on the formation of the curriculum right from the start. It should be a democratic decision.  

Francie I didn't mean  to insult you mate. I just got a bit intolerant.lol Happy New Year  to you both

No bother at all jukel, happy new year 

33 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

In my humble opinion none of this tripe should be taught in primary schools, kids innocence is a precious gift and should not be taken away on the whim of some right on teachers. Eleven is plenty young enough to start filling their heads with politically correct crap if they absolutely must.....

Not only that, which you are VERY correct by the way, but I honestly believe that teaching religion OF ANY SORT is not needed. All it does is confuse, and put daft ideas into children's heads

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Shoot her , behead her feed her to pigs , collect shite from the pigs chuck it in ocean to feed fish which they will then shit out and become no more .....

that’s my vote 

Yep, well said comrade ?

20 hours ago, shaaark said:

Not only that, which you are VERY correct by the way, but I honestly believe that teaching religion OF ANY SORT is not needed. All it does is confuse, and put daft ideas into children's heads

And yet faith schools have been and continue to be the highest academically achieving schools about........go figure huh 

12 minutes ago, WILF said:

And yet faith schools have been and continue to be the highest academically achieving schools about........go figure huh 

Being religious doesn't make anyone more intelligent. The intelligence will be there regardless if someone is relgious or not

6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Being religious doesn't make anyone more intelligent. The intelligence will be there regardless if someone is relgious or not

Agreed, but it’s the shared ethic and culture that improves the outcomes.......bit of a lesson for all of us there I reckon ;) 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, WILF said:

Isn’t that more about funding though mate? I know a few people, including my own brother (an atheist), who got their kids into faith based schools because they are just simply much better funded schools with great results.

Have to say the school my kids go to is a catholic based school. It was a no brainer simply because it’s in the village & has a great rep. The stuff kids do is remarkable considering it’s free!

• Like 2

And this why western society is turning into a degenerate shittehole they tried something similar in a school that was all Muslim pupils in Birmingham and fair play to them they took kids out school protested outside hounded the school until it backed down. Now white people put their reputation before their kids as there too scared of the labels chucked around for not agreeing with this crap where as no one would say anything about Muslim population but I guarantee they wouldn't be bothered if they were and if my 7n8 year olds get this c rap in school I will be taking them out and school WILL KNOW WHY

• Like 1