Bewsey Lodge school england

Poor children, innocence being taken away from them at such a young age, no child should be subject to this bullshit, nor I don't think they should be teaching about heterosexual stuff at such a young age. 

Kids are kids they should be playing an learning math English etc

Not talking about adult stuff 

Look at state of that teacher, guaranteed she's lesbian who supports abortion an trannies, an anti hunting, fact

99 percent of liberals are the same. 

Thoughts? 

Edited by Francie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh come on mate, I have always told my kids the truth in an age appropriate way as well but why does a little kid of 6 need to be doing all that bollocks in that video?    What is it achieving

Well, didn't watch the vid. But she looks like a rug muncher. Probably a jew as well. Stone her to death! ?

No mate, from the government they get no more or less funding than any other school. What they do tend to get is better support from parents and PTAs because, rather than trying to be all things

6 hours ago, Francie said:

Poor children, innocence being taken away from them at such a young age, no child should be subject to this bullshit, nor I don't think they should be teaching about heterosexual stuff at such a young age. 

Kids are kids they should be playing an learning math English etc

Not talking about adult stuff 

Look at state of that teacher, guaranteed she's lesbian who supports abortion an trannies, an anti hunting, fact

99 percent of liberals are the same. 

Thoughts? 

These people are mentally ill ! 

• Like 5

Sex education should be left to the church. They have a lot of experience in these matters.?

The young teacher seems a lovely woman compared to the abusive, psychotic and habitually cruel nuns who taught me as a child.

When my kids asked, I told them about penises entering vaginas, backsides and mouths. I also told them about the hypocrisy of the gay and lesbian haters. Seems to me gay people don't do anything unusual.  My kids are in their forties now and don't appear to be traumatised by being told the truth. What's the expression? "Tell the truth and shame the devil'.

Here's another writing project with a royal theme for the kids. Imagine you are Prince Andrew.........Write a letter of apology to the young girls you abused along with Mr Epstein. Include in your letter an apology to the people of Britain who fund his predatory  and  parasitical lifestyle.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Sex education should be left to the church. They have a lot of experience in these matters.?

The young teacher seems a lovely woman compared to the abusive, psychotic and habitually cruel nuns who taught me as a child.

When my kids asked, I told them about penises entering vaginas, backsides and mouths. I also told them about the hypocrisy of the gay and lesbian haters. Seems to me gay people don't do anything unusual.  My kids are in their forties now and don't appear to be traumatised by being told the truth. What's the expression? "Tell the truth and shame the devil'.

Here's another writing project with a royal theme for the kids. Imagine you are Prince Andrew.........Write a letter of apology to the young girls you abused along with Mr Epstein. Include in your letter an apology to the people of Britain who fund his predatory  and  parasitical lifestyle.

Oh come on mate, I have always told my kids the truth in an age appropriate way as well but why does a little kid of 6 need to be doing all that bollocks in that video? 

What is it achieving ?

They don’t have a lot of years of innocence, why do they have to write a live letter to anyone never mind from a man to another man.

That teacher is the same ilk as people who used to work at what is now called “Liberty” who thought it was all modern and right on to promote that disgusting organisation PIE when they were calling for legalisation of their sick, twisted desires.

Theres absolutely f**k all reason for kids to be doing that.

Would you feel the same if they were being indoctrinated with any other type of world view ? 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Oh come on mate, I have always told my kids the truth in an age appropriate way as well but why does a little kid of 6 need to be doing all that bollocks in that video? 

What is it achieving ?

They don’t have a lot of years of innocence, why do they have to write a live letter to anyone never mind from a man to another man.

That teacher is the same ilk as people who used to work at what is now called “Liberty” who thought it was all modern and right on to promote that disgusting organisation PIE when they were calling for legalisation of their sick, twisted desires.

Theres absolutely f**k all reason for kids to be doing that.

Would you feel the same if they were being indoctrinated with any other type of world view ? 

Historical accuracy Wilf. I googled "king Henry" and came a cross at least two who were gay. She is no doubt referring to them. Why hide the fact? 

If I were devising the curriculum I don't think gay relationships would be high on my priorities, but as long as  my kids were happy and thriving it wouldn't bother me if they were doing writing projects like this. In any case, kids aren't stupid, the messages they get from home are much more important to them than the messages they get from school. They take it all with pinch of salt.

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Historical accuracy Wilf. I googled "king Henry" and came a cross at least two who were gay. She is no doubt referring to them. Why hide the fact? 

If I were devising the curriculum I don't think gay relationships would be high on my priorities, but as long as  my kids were happy and thriving it wouldn't bother me if they were doing writing projects like this. In any case, kids aren't stupid, the messages they get from home are much more important to them than the messages they get from school. They take it all with pinch of salt.

An what has a supposed gay Henry got to do with children's ciriculim mate? 

It's the teachers job to teach maths English etc not sexual activity. 

That teacher seems OK in person but I bet off camera she's a nut, guarnteed

An you say why hide the fact? 

Why even mention it, it had f**k all to do with teaching. 

Does it help the kids in learning? 

Do you honestly think 5 year olds need this shite. 

Why was Hitler able to raise an obedient army who done as he pleased?

Because he got them when they were young,ike this perverted school is doing, everyone knows this, so your pinch of salt bullshit doesn't wash mate. 

So answer me this @jukel123, would you send your kids to a faith school? 

• Like 3

That teacher is obviously of a type that, unfortunately,  is all too common in the education system nowadays - more interested in teaching little kids about LGBT rights and, more than likely,  massaging her own Ofsted scores so that she can keep hiding in the school system - I've seen a few just like her.

They've no business filling kids heads with this shit - she's brainwashing.  She's not even giving them a balance by telling them that it's ok to disagree with those views.

At that young age, they should be learning the 3 R's and developing their social interactions among their own peer group - they should be being kids.

In my honest opinion,  good teachers are few and far between - most of them are incapable of teaching a young mind to solve problems.  They're just giving them a knowledge set to pass an exam.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
52 minutes ago, Francie said:

An what has a supposed gay Henry got to do with children's ciriculim mate? 

It's the teachers job to teach maths English etc not sexual activity. 

That teacher seems OK in person but I bet off camera she's a nut, guarnteed

An you say why hide the fact? 

Why even mention it, it had f**k all to do with teaching. 

Does it help the kids in learning? 

Do you honestly think 5 year olds need this shite. 

Why was Hitler able to raise an obedient army who done as he pleased?

Because he got them when they were young,ike this perverted school is doing, everyone knows this, so your pinch of salt bullshit doesn't wash mate. 

So answer me this @jukel123, would you send your kids to a faith school? 

No mate I did not send my kids to a faith school. I had the innocence beaten out of me in a Catholic school. We were told to hate the jews, hate the protestants and only we, the chosen few,  would be going to heaven. I was determined my kids wouldn t have that bullshit inflicted on them. I was taught to be quiet and be obedient and be fearful of a mad god who who loved me but would fling me into hell fire and damnation if I disobeyed him. I was taught religious bigotry and stupid fundamentalism. You are too willing to damn everybody mate and think yourself superior because you are one of God's chosen few. You're the same as these fundamentalist muslims demonstrating outside schools in the north because they don't like their kids being exposed to tolerance about gays. Hitler hated everybody and saw himself as superior to others. As you say he had an obedient army, maybe todays kids are taught to be tolerant and inclusive and to question hatred and bigotry. Hopefully they will be less likely  to blindly obey the state.

And another thing.  All this disease and poverty and misery because Eve stole a f****n apple. Bit of an overaction by the God fell dont you reckon?

Edited by jukel123
  • Thanks 1

I think you make some valid points Jukel, I get it mate.

However, I always think to myself “where do you draw the line or do you even draw one ?” 

To my logic if the answer to everything is “yes” then it’s hard to argue for a “no” to anything.

We have reached a point today where is you say “Hold on, I’m not comfortable with that” you are automatically shouted down as some kind of hate filled bigot.....there is no room for debate, it’s their way or the highway.