Jew hating ... why ???

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve never understood the persecution and hatred of Jews ... to me they seem peaceful, respectful and want to live a quiet life. To my knowledge they don’t try and push their religion on anybody they

Everyone continually worries over things completely out of their control...its pointless.. get out and earn your money and get on with your life as life is too short to blame muslims, blacks, Jews, an

The Jewish control over all but a few of the Worlds Central Banks makes them the Worlds most powerful race on Earth and the few Country's where they do not control that Central Bank,the rest of the Wo

Posted Images

2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Ain't it just....

Do you remember before this internet malarkey.... you were oblivious to half of these huge issues in the world...

Sometimes an old boy would prophesies down the pub about the impending doom...but youd finish your pint, go home and forget about it the next day...

Now every bit of info is only a Google away, and the world is in a state of panic.... but you still cant do anymore than you could all those years ago.... just there are plenty more doom mongers around now!! Lol

Yes mate I do believe there is such a thing as too much information & half of it won’t make a difference to most of our everyday lives, except maybe our blood pressure?

• Like 3

USS Liberty,King David Hotel,AIPAC,google dancing israelis,treating wounded isis fighters in field hospitals in the golan heights,only country with illegal nuclear weapons,under investigation for war crimes at the very court that was set up to prosecute the nazis for persecution and the crimes against them,watch the documentry "the lobby" laying bare their cohort interverience in UK and US politics...infact their own leader in Israel has been charged with corruption in the country he governs!...i could go on.

Of course these and more are not so much a Jewish problem but more of a zionist problem which many Jews speak out against,and their usually tarnished as anti semites aswell or self hating jews

• Like 3