Turkeys or rats...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It dont matter to this dog...she is the real deal... Get your names down boys, you dont want to miss out when I breed off this animal...

Iv'e always thought what a waste of feed and cover on shoots for poxy gamebirds instead of it being for rats,one day i'll have a  sporting estate just for vermin ...

I was gonna put the pick up of her pulling a red stag, but I dont want the pups in ths wrong hands...??

Posted Images

21 hours ago, NEWKID said:

I'd be interested in one of those mate, does he work them?

I don't know mate. He had a litter there when I went fishing on his land and got talking about them. Told me its a better earner than stock, £700 a pop. Not far from were you where staying a few weeks back mate.

Cheers Arry

5 hours ago, Arry said:

I don't know mate. He had a litter there when I went fishing on his land and got talking about them. Told me its a better earner than stock, £700 a pop. Not far from were you where staying a few weeks back mate.

Cheers Arry

£700!!

Bloody hell for a mongrel.... I thought you meant farm bred ratchers... my last terrier was a little farm bred rough Jack russel type of thing, £150..... worth every penny....

32 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

£700!!

Bloody hell for a mongrel.... I thought you meant farm bred ratchers... my last terrier was a little farm bred rough Jack russel type of thing, £150..... worth every penny....

I know mate I was gobsmacked. He said if you want to make some money get a Dachshund and cross it with a JR. Recons people are going mad for them. They where nice looking pups but then all pups look nice. I love JR's had them most of my life, sad wifey don't want any more dogs and I've already used "but the farmer was going to drown it" so that won't work any more Lol.

Cheers Arry

• Haha 2
51 minutes ago, Arry said:

I know mate I was gobsmacked. He said if you want to make some money get a Dachshund and cross it with a JR. Recons people are going mad for them. They where nice looking pups but then all pups look nice. I love JR's had them most of my life, sad wifey don't want any more dogs and I've already used "but the farmer was going to drown it" so that won't work any more Lol.

Cheers Arry

First dog as a kid was a Jack Russel, my dads dog, called Bert... he was a right b*****d, that would be 40 years ago and he roamed the estate causing hassle...lol...

My mate had one, again his dads...we'd take it ratting and rabbiting along the railway lines, was deaf and partially blind...a right liability...it got us into trouble on the railway, he ended up getting nicked as his dog ran to the stopped train, the driver was shouting at us....I got away...he gave him.my name...f**k he got grief for that... we were 13 I'd say, I'd go mental if my lad was on the railway lines! Lol...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 22/12/2019 at 12:19, NEWKID said:

She tags along mate... she'll grab hold of rabbit on the rare occasion I take her out with the ferrets, will run around in bushes and hunts rats around the yard...

No way a working dog, as I said on that post the other day, but a funny little character....

Shes asleep on my lap now....lol

That's all well and good, but can she say "SAUSAGES"