SUPER POACHERS ??????

Just now, Elchapo said:

Must admit I’d much rather my lad be out with me shooting couple birds than sat at home melting his brain behind a computer screen or on street corner smoking weed and rolling round streets in gangs 

I Agree with you both as todays modern society were gangs knife crime and drugs seem more acceptable to some than even shooting a few squirrels down the wood with an airgun.

• Like 1

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol. 68 and still above ground mate, still ferreting three days a week if I can this time of year. Fishing in the summer, fungi and foraging in the autumn. Use it or lose it. Cheers Arry

think the art of stealthy poaching went out the window when people started lobbing bull crosses out of subarus and tearing up fields , then plastering catch pics all over facebook , I count myself luc

No mobile phones no hidden cameras no old bill in fekin helicopters us that did a bit from the 70s to the early 90s had easey compaired to now days.lol

Posted Images

Agree with a few of you above. And at one point, up til about a year ago, I thought 'yes, he's showing some interest now', about my youngest lad. Alas, it's not to be. The interest in shooting has disappeared, the fishing is fast becoming a distant memory, and we have to practically force him to take the dogs out, one of his chores when he gets in from school. Thought he was taking after me for a while. Nope, the poncey little nerk is like his mother ? 

??

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I am only a footpath man these days and I some time's think did I realy do that or did that realy happen even though I have hundreds of old photos and a few paper clippings I have been tempted to put a match to them on the odd occasion as I would not want my grandkids to take an interest in poaching or any other criminal activity for that matter.

This is England and as an Englishman I feel I am entitled to go out and harvest my own land, and just because someone that was born into wealth decides to put a fence up and claim ownership of everything within that fence don’t make a jot of difference to me, I go we’re ever I want I try not to upset anyone, close gates and pick up litter and go unseen as much as possible, i don’t really take game anymore but if the meat and fur trades reverted back to the early 80s I would be straight back at it, have done plenty of naughty things in my life that were criminal some i,m not to proud of but feeding and clothing my family from the land ain’t one of them, will also teach my grandson how to snare, fish and hunt as I think every man should be able to provide for himself and his family in times of need as I believe the day will come when you won’t be able to feed yourself with an app anymore and may have to go back to the start ✌️✌️

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

This is England and as an Englishman I feel I am entitled to go out and harvest my own land, and just because someone that was born into wealth decides to put a fence up and claim ownership of everything within that fence don’t make a jot of difference to me, I go we’re ever I want I try not to upset anyone, close gates and pick up litter and go unseen as much as possible, i don’t really take game anymore but if the meat and fur trades reverted back to the early 80s I would be straight back at it, have done plenty of naughty things in my life that were criminal some i,m not to proud of but feeding and clothing my family from the land ain’t one of them, will also teach my grandson how to snare, fish and hunt as I think every man should be able to provide for himself and his family in times of need as I believe the day will come when you won’t be able to feed yourself with an app anymore and may have to go back to the start ✌️✌️

i used to feel like you, but coming from counsel estate  from W-ton, just working class bloke , your always up against it with wealthy people with money. they  didnt want a lurcher on there ground in the in 30s and deff dont want one now, more so  with this fookin hunting ban working dogs . it s over mate 100% ,  and it only get worse  Tory voters were always farmers = land owners/ keepers  nothing changed  mate ?

7 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I am only a footpath man these days and I some time's think did I realy do that or did that realy happen even though I have hundreds of old photos and a few paper clippings I have been tempted to put a match to them on the odd occasion as I would not want my grandkids to take an interest in poaching or any other criminal activity for that matter.

I start off on a footpath but for some reason I always wander off and end up miles away. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
34 minutes ago, bird said:

i used to feel like you, but coming from counsel estate  from W-ton, just working class bloke , your always up against it with wealthy people with money. they  didnt want a lurcher on there ground in the in 30s and deff dont want one now, more so  with this fookin hunting ban working dogs . it s over mate 100% ,  and it only get worse  Tory voters were always farmers = land owners/ keepers  nothing changed  mate ?

Mate don’t be put off by media and Facebook, I know I,m only putting out cameras, but I still walk hundreds of miles a year accompanied by a lurcher and one or two terriers I use public footpaths and google earth to sort out my routes and I still walk were I want, I get barked at a couple of times a year by some angry landowner but just apologise tell them I,m lost and ask the way back to the footpath, I,m to old to leg it so just don’t bother and often I get told I can carry on, one landowner that owns 1000s of acres of prime land now let’s me leave my van on his driveway after catching me sneaking out the back ??

• Like 2
19 hours ago, byron said:

things have moved on for me mate.65 i am today..i have not the stomach/need for the killing anymore..the last three years have been my worst..as you know mate my time is/has gone into the ds/bs..she keeps me occupied.lol...that does for me.and a fine bitch she is becoming..[no more chewing]...

65 ?Just a snotty  Nosed Kid  ! get out and Strangle  summat  an get your Mojo back .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 18/12/2019 at 15:27, Rat ha tat tat said:

Who takes a dog long netting lol  all you need is a box of matches ?

There's two advantages of useing a box of matches my friend is no need of any light at all just shake the box and a if still you don't catch any rabbits put the longnet in a pile and burn the fu--Ker lol