Loin

Having trouble getting pup to pickup

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Maybe you could give her an idea an start by picking up all that timber 😁😂

she a grew or heavily grew bred

All thst is gone now ahhaha these are just pics i had on my phone

I dunno what that means haha 

• Haha 1

I had a saluki whippet years ago that would play about with bunnies at times shame cause she was fast 

2 hours ago, Black neck said:

Someone's got a scruffier yard than me 

I'm delighted 

Have you figured out how to start that broom yet blacky I recon it’s the spark plug 

Mine did the same never picked up but now he doesn’t drop the b*****ds it’s a hard one he’s and all rounder so is going to be abit hard mouthed if it’s just a rabbiting dog it just takes time I just caught them in nets and killed them and then played fetch with them ect does work just depends on attitude of the dog 

1 hour ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Mine did the same never picked up but now he doesn’t drop the b*****ds it’s a hard one he’s and all rounder so is going to be abit hard mouthed if it’s just a rabbiting dog it just takes time I just caught them in nets and killed them and then played fetch with them ect does work just depends on attitude of the dog 

Do you think i could a simular thing to this with a snare because i dont have nets but could learn to make a snare

Edited by Loin

3 minutes ago, Loin said:

Do you think i could a simular thing to this with a snare because i dont have nets but could learn to make a snare

Nets are only 3 quid or so snaring can be a long process if you don’t get it right bet off with nets start him getting hold of them in nets to get his confidence up 

5 minutes ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Nets are only 3 quid or so snaring can be a long process if you don’t get it right bet off with nets start him getting hold of them in nets to get his confidence up 

I dont have any ferrets though