Sign in to follow this  
iworkwhippets

im after a dog

Glad you got sorted Keith, I’ll be breeding one of those jills i got off you, next year your more than welcome to some kitts, every credit to black dog for letting you have the pup, pity there’s not more lads like him 👍

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, neil b said:

Glad you got sorted Keith, I’ll be breeding one of those jills i got off you, next year your more than welcome to some kitts, every credit to black dog for letting you have the pup, pity there’s not more lads like him 👍

Hey up Neil, yes credit where its due,to black dog, im more than pleased couldn't believe my eyes when I put on my comp this morning,, I wanted summat with a bit of collie in the breeding, so look no further, I will hold you to a couple of those ferrets next year, thanks mate

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Blackdog92 said:

BCF92FB4-3B5D-44BF-A25B-4A0FA401D0F7.jpeg.2d3214bc6efe2919aa090ac4f30c8b6e.jpeg4C563224-3BFD-47FD-893D-F8F1DBFC7972.jpeg.2f6a1bec9af1597bc35239c32cbfd819.jpeg

that’s mother and father of the pups

Lovely types , and you’re a true gentleman for what you have done, all the best. Regards Collie John.

• Like 2

Had a proper shite week myself with a pal,who was also my boss dying so which also means after the project is finished i loose my job  and my old mum being very ill indeed,but seeing this topic has cheered me up and  nice one Keith :victory:and fecking good on you Blackdog92 :clapper:..

• Like 8

3 hours ago, gnipper said:

Blackdog do you need any puppy wormers or anything like that? 

No I’m good mate thanks, Keith might be after some for when gets the pup though 👍 

• Like 1

I've a near full pack of puppy training pads I could do with getting rid of. There's over 50 in the pack, pm me you address if you fancy them iww n I will post them down to you. Keep looking forward to the future pal. Atb with the pup too. 

Cheers Gav

• Like 2

Simply amazing lads 

Glad your on the up Keith, an getting a new wee buddy,looking forward to your future posts, keep her lit

2 hours ago, fireman said:

Had a proper shite week myself with a pal,who was also my boss dying so which also means after the project is finished i loose my job  and my old mum being very ill indeed,but seeing this topic has cheered me up and  nice one Keith :victory:and fecking good on you Blackdog92 :clapper:..

bloody hell mate, and getting near xmas hope next year better for you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, fireman said:

sorry to be reading this pal, and I hope your mum gets well soon, try keep your chin up mate

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sid g said:

thats the way on wards and upwards   ...  if you need anything for the pup sure we could have a rally round i`ve got a spare crate here if you need it got metal dishes leads n collars spare if you need owt  give us a shout  .. 

wouldn't mind borrowing that crate sid, ideal for the pup when I have to go out, thanks mate, im just doing missen a chip butty, im starving,