• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Baby here lol 8lb 10

It should help with putting yours socks on Blowing yourself will take discipline, patience and time

It's daft, you bender       The bird in the image for that video looks like she's fallen out of a 4th floor window and hit the floor ?

Posted Images

And I'm not a horrible fecker.

So congratulations kev. 

Hope mother and baby are doing well.

Now join the club and get the snip.

The smell of your own tubes being melted by a soldering iron is great..?

• Haha 1
Just now, king said:

And I'm not a horrible fecker.

So congratulations kev. 

Hope mother and baby are doing well.

Now join the club and get the snip.

The smell of your own tubes being melted by a soldering iron is great..?

Lol f**k that mrs already tryed it i aint having that done no chance... and cheers ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Francie said:

Remember lads, yoga is eastern mysticism wrapped up as an exercise, your actually praying to a Hindu god when doing yoga, it's called yoking.

???

I'm here francie.you called me ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

DON'T LIKE MUSTARD?!!! What on earth is this world coming to?! ?

Brown sauce is about as strong as I can go shark lol.

Being brought up on jam sandwiches has weakened the tounge..

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, king said:

Brown sauce is about as strong as I can go shark lol.

Being brought up on jam sandwiches has weakened the tounge..

Well, given my father's afro caribbean and indian influences, we were brought up with a plethora of very spicy food. Absolutley love hot, spicy food. Only 5 mins before my earlier text to you, I'd just finished a cheese and ham tripledecker sandwhich, smothered in english mustard wth chopped birds eye chillies. Faaackin lovely ?

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Well, given my father's afro caribbean and indian influences, we were brought up with a plethora of very spicy food. Absolutley love hot, spicy food. Only 5 mins before my earlier text to you, I'd just finished a cheese and ham tripledecker sandwhich, smothered in english mustard wth chopped birds eye chillies. Faaackin lovely ?

Feck you must of been the best fed family in the valley shark..

Did your old man make marinades and sauces etc.big chicken eaters the Caribbean folk I think are they..bbq etc..

2 minutes ago, king said:

Feck you must of been the best fed family in the valley shark..

Did your old man make marinades and sauces etc.big chicken eaters the Caribbean folk I think are they..bbq etc..

Growing up, we had hardly f**k all, this was the 60's mind. But my old man was a regular in the old reggae and indian clubs down old cardiff bay. 

Kin el, we only had new clothes bought for us twice A YEAR!! Lol ?

1 hour ago, SKA said:

Been doing an 1.5 hr class every week for the last 6months  on advice from the last 3 Pysio’s I’d been to see  , I’ve had Achilles tendinitis for the last two years it was agony in the  morning just moving my heel up and down plus I work on the bins so I walk a lot miles a day  plus walking the dogs ,I have also done weights and a lot of cardio most of my adult life (I’m 51 next month)  the one thing I’d never done was any stretching exercises  which I think is were I went wrong . The last couple of months I’ve felt a massive improvements some days I don’t have any pain at all  , must admit though I wasn’t to keen on  going to my first class  ( only bloke there with a dozen or so granny’s and a few tidy sorts ?but I soon got used to it !!f**king love it now feel mint afterwards  .. forget to say Pysio’s said tight hamstring and tight calves caused Achilles tendinitis 

I've been advised to start yoga for all the same reasons mate, but due to my back and damaged sciatic nerve...trained and played sport a lot up until the last few year and physical work have taken their toll...never done any dedicated stretching exercise and have been advised to try pilates as well ... I'm definitely gonna give it a go,got to be better than getting the kids to put my socks on for me when I have a flare up!! Lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Growing up, we had hardly f**k all, this was the 60's mind. But my old man was a regular in the old reggae and indian clubs down old cardiff bay. 

Kin el, we only had new clothes bought for us twice A YEAR!! Lol ?

Did he play reggae music shark..

I used to love that new sock feeling on Xmas morning lol.