Fury hanging up his gloves?

35 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I hate to be the one to break it to you trigger but wrestling isn't real. Fury didn't really punch that fella. You might as well know as well that there's no Santa either!??

fury is still f***ing shit and that’s real?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fury..the best wrestler since hulk hogan..fact..

Whether its because he wont fight proper opponents or his safety first fighting style Fury is not selling tickets,simple.....so i would imagine Arum wants something for his money. However for a m

What a f****n embarrassment have some self respect....Yanks grow up with that cringeworthy bollocks thats their problem but its not our thing. You can tell what a load of made up acting nonsense

Posted Images

On 08/10/2019 at 23:02, Stoney100 said:

It’s been done by boxers in the states for years.......wrestling is massive over there compared to boxing so it’s just the done thing if you want more fans. And I imagine it pays well lol

Even the biggest ufc stars have got involved in it 

Just a bit of fun imo and it will raise his profile even more over there for the wilder re match 

Hasn't the leader of the free world, that great truth teller, none other than Donald Trump had a stint at wrestling?

3 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

No one want £20 on wilder? Must be easy money surely if fury is so bad :hmm:

I will mate....

I think Fury will get knocked out by him...

If I win chuck in the cancer charity pot from the comp...

• Like 4

f***ing wrestling :doh:

i like fury and will always back him but this is just ridiculous.....the sad fact is he has sold out to the yanks and the “gypsy king” image failed so they had to give tickets away on the street for his last fight to get anywhere near decent numbers in and now he has to resort to this f***ing nonsense. His old man must be fuming about this and his uncle peter must be pissing himself! 

His dad always said getting involved with Ben Davidson was a bad move and I’m sure he seen all this kind of shit going on if he got involved with the yanks. 

Worst part is he had everyone behind him over here, he could of sold out Wembley for every fight he had and then the mega fight with Joshua with or without belts would of been massive but now he just looks like a loon going to Saudi Arabia for a wrestling match  :nono: 

How the can anyone take him seriously now? I’ll still have my bet with newkid but f**k me this is embarrassing and he needs to get back over here with his old man and uncle before he is starring in high school musicals.

unbelievable.......frank warren must know how this will go down over here so that cod eyed twat needs to look at himself to.

All about getting a US audience. There's about eighty million subscribers to Fox/ESPN in America,  and it's just part of the marketing strategy. Massive coin to be earned, far more than a sell out with AJ at Wembley.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dytkos said:

All about getting a US audience. There's about eighty million subscribers to Fox/ESPN in America,  and it's just part of the marketing strategy. Massive coin to be earned, far more than a sell out with AJ at Wembley.

Cheers, D.

He’s a pro boxer tho and meant to be the best heavyweight in the world! Plus he has just spent the last year or so telling us he just wants to fight and not bothered about the money.......guys a let down 

• Like 1