get in there (WOLVES )

What a win to day,  great win away from home  against Man-City, knocked us up to mid table  now. hope we can keep the winning streak going .  made a w-ton  born/bred  bloke very  happy      COME ON WOLVES  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, bird said:

What a win to day,  great win away from home  against Man-City, knocked us up to mid table  now. hope we can keep the winning streak going .  made a w-ton  born/bred  bloke very  happy      COME ON WOLVES  

Mind your back mate.

Cheers, D.

An old pal of mine was in Istanbul for the game the other night....got back last night and straight up to Manchester today....certainly put the miles in the ol yam yams ?

I think the sooner yous drop out of Europe the better in terms of the Premier league.....dont think Wolves have a big enough squad for both.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

An old pal of mine was in Istanbul for the game the other night....got back last night and straight up to Manchester today....certainly put the miles in the ol yam yams ?

I think the sooner yous drop out of Europe the better in terms of the Premier league.....dont think Wolves have a big enough squad for both.

Think your right gnash, we need bigger squad to do both. The traveling and extra games will show on the players injurys etc. See where are by Dec. Let's hope we can still keep mid table or just above like last season.  Be a lot harder  though now. 

• Like 1

Last season Wolves really surprised many of us. But, as Gnasher has said; they haven't got a deep enough squad to compete in all the competitions. Burnley found that out last season. Last year Wolves had fewer injuries too. I think Nuno played the same 11 for seven weeks. But I think now they have turned the corner and hopefully will again challenge for a top 6 place. Looks like Villa have woken up too.

• Like 1

Aint you the lad that likes a bet Stoney ?.....probably about 1000/1 that little lot...dont you ever do accumulators like them ?

I have a regular one on the local clubs i have West Ham,Spurs,Arsenal,Millwall,Charlton,Orient,Daggers and a couple of non league clubs.....never had one come up yet but one day....its also a good way to cushion the blow of Millwall winning a game ?

• Like 1
On 07/10/2019 at 08:23, Nicepix said:

Last season Wolves really surprised many of us. But, as Gnasher has said; they haven't got a deep enough squad to compete in all the competitions. Burnley found that out last season. Last year Wolves had fewer injuries too. I think Nuno played the same 11 for seven weeks. But I think now they have turned the corner and hopefully will again challenge for a top 6 place. Looks like Villa have woken up too.

Villa are a nice team to watch i think they,ll struggle to keep a few of their players if they dont have a good season.....smashing player that Grealish,think my ol woman wants to adopt him !!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Villa are a nice team to watch i think they,ll struggle to keep a few of their players if they dont have a good season.....smashing player that Grealish,think my ol woman wants to adopt him !!

Don't get much of a look in for England but he is class.

Cheers, D.

4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Aint you the lad that likes a bet Stoney ?.....probably about 1000/1 that little lot...dont you ever do accumulators like them ?

I have a regular one on the local clubs i have West Ham,Spurs,Arsenal,Millwall,Charlton,Orient,Daggers and a couple of non league clubs.....never had one come up yet but one day....its also a good way to cushion the blow of Millwall winning a game ?

I do mate and yes I did think that would of been a nice accumulator to lol like you say for 1000/1 you only need it to come once and your weekly stake is covered for a while!