Sign in to follow this  
two crows

a few old pics i found

pip would sit there till she nearly caught fire then go and sit near the door to cool off then come back lol 

DSCF8182.JPG

• Like 5
  • Haha 11

we had one like him when I was a kid.....I would lie on the floor next to fire and he would try to get on the other side of me next to the fire....then he would put his feet against the harth and push....moving me out ....the fecker.....he also used to howel like a wolf at the ice cream van..right old character was humphry

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Like that dog in the first pic, what’s the breeding? 

not sure to be fair, I got given him off someone in the saluki club, but he was obviously a cross, he could run all day but never suited the land we had back then wanted a fen.

• Like 1

reminded me of an old  Russell terrier I had toby would sit near the fire often used to scorch .. he used to move stuff of the hearth to make more room for himself ,

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TOMO said:

we had one like him when I was a kid.....I would lie on the floor next to fire and he would try to get on the other side of me next to the fire....then he would put his feet against the harth and push....moving me out ....the fecker.....he also used to howel like a wolf at the ice cream van..right old character was humphry

My youngest used to compete for the fire with a lurcher bitch in exactly the same way. It was supposed to be a kennel dog but it ended  up his shadow. I had to have it pts when it was 9. I don't think he's forgiven me yet. I remember when he was about six I accidentally stood on its paw causing it to yelp. The wee bugger punched me hard in  the balls in retaliation for hurting his dog. I blame his mother's genes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

On ‎01‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 21:24, two crows said:

bit of rabbiting

DSCF8194.JPG

them bread trays were good you could get twenty in and take no room in the van.

Edited by two crows
  • Like 2