Double standards

As has been said, he was a bit out spoken, but guess that keeps the chat flowing, it's just like being in the pub, lots of jibber jabber some makes sense, some makes you laugh, some piss's you off, but hey ho it's life! Hopefully he'll return! 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As far as I can tell as a neutral observer ,it's the West ham mob that cause most of the trouble on here closely followed by ex squaddies and then Welshman .

Sounds like my sex life

Hes never particularly bothered me...no one on here does, its internet yapping at the end of the day... Only thing I thought with him is he had to be on every thread, regardless if he had a clue

8 hours ago, Balaur said:

I thought they were real characters, shame to see dog jobi go, wish him all the best and ginger hopefully he fecks off too topic spoiling name calling twerps the pair of em....

I can't be that bad.even a photo of my bread rolls gets more of a response that a photo of your dogs...on a hunting site too.

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

GREAT NEWS ALL

I've been on the phone to jobi and axum and we can all make it to the fishing comp next year.??

its only a couple of miles down the road from you......you wont need to bring those 2 plums for back up ginge......Geths 2 lads would of watched your back this year? between those pair,Big Finn and Johnny boys little Welsh pocket rocket....there's nobody gonna step out of line??

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

GREAT NEWS ALL

I've been on the phone to jobi and axum and we can all make it to the fishing comp next year.??

Thought you were coming to dead lift a cow this year?? Lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Thought you were coming to dead lift a cow this year?? Lol

I would of loved to proved you all wrong but i was in norway.i did offer you to see it anytime before if you remember.and it was 200kg.

Edited by ginger beard
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

its only a couple of miles down the road from you......you wont need to bring those 2 plums for back up ginge......Geths 2 lads would of watched your back this year? between those pair,Big Finn and Johnny boys little Welsh pocket rocket....there's nobody gonna step out of line??

My problem with it is.it sounds like a good lads weekend away but everybody brings their wives and kids.i'm sure there all lovely but f**k em off,its a lads weekend and i don't think i could sit on a bank all weekend.and when you got old wankers like socks,dyktos trying to be like lads again,thats cringy and i don't like fishing and i wouldn't want to share my weed and i always go to far and i'd have to miss my son's football and church and have to cancel my own charity work.

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, ginger beard said:

My problem with it is.it sounds like a good lads weekend away but everybody brings their wives and kids.i'm sure there all lovely but f**k em off,its a lads weekend and i don't think i could sit on a bank all weekend.and when you got old wankers like socks,dyktos trying to be like lads again,thats cringy and i don't like fishing and i wouldn't want to share my weed and i always go to far and i'd have to miss my son's football and church and have to cancel my own charity work.

????

20 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I would of loved to proved you all wrong but i was in norway.i did offer you to see it anytime before if you remember.and it was 200kg.

If you remember I never said you couldn't, as I've no idea about dead lifting... so you wouldn't be proving me wrong ..

f**k driving an hour to watch you splitting your trousers and huffing like a train while trying to shift some weights lol...

(That's your cue JonJon) lol

• Haha 2