Bedlington x Greyhound

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I prefer to see things, with my own eyes,...and then, come to a conclusion...I believe it is always the fairest way..?.

Good sensible comments lads... I know for a fact, that certain coursing Studs can command a high price for their services, and any resulting pups will not be sold cheap. Obviously, when a br

Aggression is often confused with gameness imo. I've seen plenty of gassy aggressive dogs' arse fall out when things get real.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, two crows said:

fuuuk  orf, idiot I cant be doing with ya I just been feeding a poor chap his sunday dinner that got more about him than you leave me alone.

Seeing as we're not supposed to write with alot of text talk on here, I've just got to say this ....... LMFAO!! ?

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

No unfortunately ferg I was not allowed 2 use the real.stuff  so had 2 settle for inbred bull terrier shite

My ex brother in law, is a beddy enthusiast, and assures me that some of the best working beddys are to be found in south wales.

Don't shoot the messenger :ninja:

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

My ex brother in law, is a beddy enthusiast, and assures me that some of the best working beddys are to be found in south wales.

Don't shoot the messenger :ninja:

He is correct edited to say its the resemblance to a sheep  that does it

Edited by nothernlite
  • Haha 1
On 02/10/2019 at 08:46, Loton Moocher said:

remember them days well , and it was before the rifle boys cottoned on to lamping .it was a lot easier and safer back then ?

When i started lamping few folk knew what lamping was,within a decade it was the only form of hunting for second rate lurcher and owners and 3rd rate gun owners.Now its the salvation of hunting with a lurcher by the majority,the shooting brigade rape the fecking land with their expensive,battery operated,hunting companions,if it came to nous and field craft they would be in the same niche as the folk,with lurchers,that have no idea except the dazzle and slaughter,often in the back of a 4+4.Lamping is the salvation of 3rd rate dogs,shooters that get an hard on with a soft shot piss poor lurcher stewardmanship and doggers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, morton said:

When i started lamping few folk knew what lamping was,within a decade it was the only form of hunting for second rate lurcher and owners and 3rd rate gun owners.Now its the salvation of hunting with a lurcher by the majority,the shooting brigade rape the fecking land with their expensive,battery operated,hunting companions,if it came to nous and field craft they would be in the same niche as the folk,with lurchers,that have no idea except the dazzle and slaughter,often in the back of a 4+4.Lamping is the salvation of 3rd rate dogs,shooters that get an hard on with a soft shot piss poor lurcher stewardmanship and doggers.

Kin el fella, you don't half spout a pile of shite! Lol. I know plenty of lampers, with lurchers, and/or rifles, who's fieldcraft, hunting knowledge etc, would put most dreamers on here to shame lol

• Like 6
  • Haha 1