Racism in football

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They can call me anything they want specially earning £50,000+ a game , even £500 a game  in fact most of use get called something most weeks or even days , do I give a shit , no I can give it ba

Unfortunately football has been hijacked to make a stand in society on a subject that is totally irrelevant to sport.....people get called nasty names at table tennis tournaments but nobody puts table

Prejudice is displayed just about everywhere in the animal kingdom.....it’s only human beings that are being mentally conditioned that it’s wrong. Id argue that it’s a perfectly natural first res

Posted Images

I don’t know why players, who should do their talking with their feet and how they conduct themselves as a competitive sportsman, keep f***ing crying about it !

A wog bleating on about racism is a bit old hat......a high profile wog on a 100k a week just makes you groan !

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Don't want to spoil the party but I feel most racists on here wouldn't be so open about it among the coloured folk. 

I’ve had couple slaps for saying it when it was best not too..

couple teeth missing to prove it ?

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I know your just at it and casting a line but probably folk out there who actually enjoy that and think it's a laugh

I’m not casting a line, it’s a funny football song like loads and loads of other funny football songs over the years.....it’s terrace humour at its finest if you ask me but that’s just my opinion.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Don't want to spoil the party but I feel most racists on here wouldn't be so open about it among the coloured folk. 

I think fat people are quite funny, but I wouldn't gob off in front of a room full of fat cnuts, I'm 8 stone pisss wet....sometimes it's just common sense to to keep your trap shut?

It's nothing like the players like regis Anderson blissett Cunningham ect got or any other black player every week that was racist what they got today isn't a patch on what them lads got  my best mate was half cast lad and lad who you could  trust to have your back his Nick name was milky( rip) never took offence a top lad who got a fair bit of stick but laughed it off I remember going black pool and some lad saying with a snarl hey nigger im going to have you after im f**k you  all over his reply was ok  at least your wife said it with a smile the lad went mental there's racism i don't agree with it but feck me there's worst things that you can be called 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I think fat people are quite funny, but I wouldn't gob off in front of a room full of fat cnuts, I'm 8 stone pisss wet....sometimes it's just common sense to to keep your trap shut?

I couldn't give a shit what colour someone is, if they're decent people they're decent people. 

Many of my idols are black and I'm sure some of yours are, racial abuse at a footballer is bang out of order from simpletons who can't think of anything better to say. 

• Like 1