Jump to content
micky

COPPER DRAGGED TO DEATH

Recommended Posts

! read this morning  that the Man charged  was accompanied by   an appropriate  adult allocated  by the Court his  Mother was there with a large Teddy Bear, is this the start of a defence that will try to deflect   some of the 35 + Years sentence  which is certainly coming to who ever committed  this  Crime .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, micky said:

! read this morning  that the Man charged  was accompanied by   an appropriate  adult allocated  by the Court his  Mother was there with a large Teddy Bear, is this the start of a defence that will try to deflect   some of the 35 + Years sentence  which is certainly coming to who ever committed  this  Crime .

Yes another gona jump on the liberal victim wagon again no doubt get a payout of the MOD for causing offence to the wheels that ran over him when they were never told about bumps in the road

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, MH1 said:

I was chatting with a young copper this morning who is aiming to get in the firearms unit and asked him the question he said they will all be armed with tasers soon but all carrying guns is a long way off and things will have to get much worse before it happens ?? 

 

7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I agree its just a matter of time....similar to what you,ve seen ive noticed certain " trouble " schools in East London upon chucking out time seem to have a small element of armed plod " just passing through "....thats besides the normal day to day police in these schools.

It just doesnt make sense for new recruits not to have some kind of firearms training ...society wanted a ghetto and a ghetto society has got so lets just get on with it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/08/2019 at 10:23, micky said:

10  Peaceful traveling Folk have been arrested for the Murder of a Copper , of course they did not do it and they are a Persecuted Minority , How much longer is this shit going on for ?

Is this the same case you was on about ? 

E36D997B-8D03-412E-A4F5-2DE93E7FD0B9.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, marshman said:

Is this the same case you was on about ? 

E36D997B-8D03-412E-A4F5-2DE93E7FD0B9.jpeg

YES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, micky said:

YES

Wow they’ve released charges dropped how about that 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad ! lock the lot up and top em ,  I have noted in the past that you want to be a Plastic p***y  well eff them  and eff you .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, micky said:

Sad ! lock the lot up and top em ,  I have noted in the past that you want to be a Plastic p***y  well eff them  and eff you .

😂😂😂😂 is that it haha plastic p***y what are you 12 😂

Normally I’d have a quick answer to make you look a c**t lol

but after reading this post feel You’ve done a better job of making yourself look a c**t than I ever could lol 😂 

ya shitehouse lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, marshman said:

😂😂😂😂 is that it haha plastic p***y what are you 12 😂

Normally I’d have a quick answer to make you look a c**t lol

but after reading this post feel You’ve done a better job of making yourself look a c**t than I ever could lol 😂 

ya shitehouse lol

I like a quick answer  so here is mine ………..eff you .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, micky said:

I like a quick answer  so here is mine ………..eff you .

Haha eff you 😂😂 you are 12 ain’t ya . 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, marshman said:

Haha eff you 😂😂 you are 12 ain’t ya . 

 

YES 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, micky said:

YES 

Let me tell your fortune 

I see your remaining days as a tedious collection of hours spent spreading our hate on a computer. 

You will think no new thoughts 

you will forget what little you have known

older you will become by not wiser stiffer but not more dignified. 

You will die be forgotten with your anger and hate . You might never as well lived at all ya hate filled shitehouse 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, marshman said:

Let me tell your fortune 

I see your remaining days as a tedious collection of hours spent spreading our hate on a computer. 

You will think no new thoughts 

you will forget what little you have known

older you will become by not wiser stiffer but not more dignified. 

You will die be forgotten with your anger and hate . You might never as well lived at all ya hate filled shitehouse 😆

Thank you ! your kind words have improved my humble life .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, micky said:

Thank you ! your kind words have improved my humble life .

Honestly it must really hurt getting schooled by a traveller lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, marshman said:

Honestly it must really hurt getting schooled by a traveller lol 

True  mate the pain is unbearable , but tell me o wise  one  ? Why to you keep calling me a Shitehouse  ? What do you know about them ? I thought you and your kind avoided  these places like the Plague and Shit in Ditches ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×