Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
whitefeet4190

Any genuine beddy whippet greyhound litters planned

Recommended Posts

Just after this cross, not in any rush at all will wait for right litter but could do with one by end next summer

Any pics of this cross would be appreciated and height of dogs 👍 

Share this post


Link to post

7 hours ago, whitefeet4190 said:

Just after this cross, not in any rush at all will wait for right litter but could do with one by end next summer

Any pics of this cross would be appreciated and height of dogs 👍 

what is it you actually want? beddywhippet x with a greyhound. or beddy greyhound with a whippet. or beddywhippet x whippet greyhound? or even Bedlington x with a grew it's endless. 

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, whitefeet4190 said:

I want this cross  about 24tts if possible 

don't want whippet in it then👍

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, whitefeet4190 said:

I want this cross  about 24tts if possible 

Go for dog pup then one in my  litter turned out about that and another at 23 sh 

Share this post


Link to post

A guy local as a bedlington x whippet greyhound he was expecting a big dog as parents were a half decent size it turned out about 20 to the shoulders.with this cross you have 2 factors that shrink a Lurcher in size if your after 24tts I’d go for a bedlington Lurcher to lurcher bred dog with out whippet in there with a bit of size about them an hope for the best 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Go for dog pup then one in my  litter turned out about that and another at 23 sh 

Have u got any planned litters anytime soon mate ?

 

Share this post


Link to post

if you want the coat and the height then why not a Wheaton x lurcher???little drop of the right stuff will see you right....

with whippet in the mix I think you may struggle for something over 22/23....best runner I've personally owned was just under 23,beddy bull grey another few inches and she would of lasted me a few more seasons I reckon 😉

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, whitefeet4190 said:

Yer cheers Dan 👌 I am not set on height but want something for ferreting bushing and lamping but also big enough to retrieve a shot fox 👍

Big enough to retrieve a shot fox certainly doesn't take height for that 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, poxon said:

A guy local as a bedlington x whippet greyhound he was expecting a big dog as parents were a half decent size it turned out about 20 to the shoulders.with this cross you have 2 factors that shrink a Lurcher in size if your after 24tts I’d go for a bedlington Lurcher to lurcher bred dog with out whippet in there with a bit of size about them an hope for the best 

Saw it happen umpteen times now with most types but they all had a mix a whippet an grey in them, folk want a whippet sized dog end up with a big un or folk want a big un an end up with a wee in, we was always told as lads never to mix the 2 unless ye wanted a varied litter an to this day Iv never had one yet, doubt I will either tbh

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...