Jobi

Anyone on here taken steroids?

7 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

It really depends on the individual mate....if it was me then no i wouldnt bother.....im an " in for a penny in for a pound " type of person so i would go straight for the proper stuff....but i accept that not everybody is like that,hence i never tell folk to do what i would do......the legal stuff you are looking at has anabolic properties yes but as the chap above says look at the ingredients...in truth you would be better off cleaning up your diet and getting bloods done.....ive been telling lads for years the importance of blood work it gives you a direction and takes out the guesswork.....dont get me wrong you may well see a benefit from legal steroids ive heard plenty of lads who have simply because we are not all the same,but are they as good as the real thing....no.

Thank you gnash, as I say in the future il probably take the real stuff, be a big buff 70 year old lol

6 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Jobby ,I don't know the reasoning behind it ,but every now and then someone appears on the site and seems to make a point of arguing and baiting young gnasher ,you seem like a fairly switched on fella ,and I hope your not the latest incarnation to do it ,but alarm bells are ringing .

Stanley I think you are being paranoid fella, i didn't ask for young gnashers opinion  I asked the whole forums pal. Gnasher chose to reply on his own accord, that's what forums are for? If people don't want to share their experience then that's on them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Francie said:

So how would one get your blods tested tomo, make an appointment way me doctor? 

well you could try that.....

but there are plenty of labs online.....I think that thread the other month about trt ....there were some links to websites for people wanting to trt ...on them sites there were places that did full bloods.....if my memory is right on that.....if I'm wrong about that...then look on line or at bodbuilding sites....there lots of good info out there ....

I'm sure it was around £150....

• Like 1

Maybe I should have reworded the thread title a little, I just don't think steroids are actually that big of a deal in today's world and think more should be done to make casual users more aware of their effects. 

You see articles of the dangers and such but if they were legalised and monitored properly then you would limit the dangers to kids who are thinking of using them. I mean how many casual gym goers who have a dabble on gear actually knows exactly what they're taking? How many get their bloods done to check for adverse effects? 

Edited by Jobi

Not wanting to offend anybody who takes steroids but doe they make you lazy apart from training in the gym as their is 3 lads were I work who take them and they are lazy as feck when it comes to running about grafting.

5 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Not wanting to offend anybody who takes steroids but doe they make you lazy apart from training in the gym as their is 3 lads were I work who take them and they are lazy as feck when it comes to running about grafting.

I remember all my mates that worked in the pits....they always said the lads that went to the gyms were lazy as feck....got to save your energy for the gym...lol

mind they would bitch about the gym lads...then in the next breath tell you a story about how they got a 6 hour kip in some hole somewhere out the way....lol

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

I remember all my mates that worked in the pits....they always said the lads that went to the gyms were lazy as feck....got to save your energy for the gym...lol

mind they would bitch about the gym lads...then in the next breath tell you a story about how they got a 6 hour kip in some hole somewhere out the way....lol

I think that what a lot of it is, I've noticed when I went to the gym and was following a decent diet plan I didn't want work to get in the way of it if I could help it. I noticed I let other people do things that I would usually do, it doesn't help me that I'm a bad sleeper and even worse when I start a training regime. 😂

3 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

loads at it where i work 20/30 yr olds...they all bang on about going to the gym....but sniff like scarface,and don't have an ounce of work in them😂sunbeads and Taliban beards.....and northface  clothing 2 sizes too small🤣🤣🤣I laugh at them all....tell them 'you can't put muscles on your chin'.....granted they look strong,but they as useful on site as tits on a fish😉👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Jobi said:

I think that what a lot of it is, I've noticed when I went to the gym and was following a decent diet plan I didn't want work to get in the way of it if I could help it. I noticed I let other people do things that I would usually do, it doesn't help me that I'm a bad sleeper and even worse when I start a training regime. 😂

Theirs a class 1 HGV driver who is on them at the place I work who even asked the gaffer if the warehouse lads could curtain his trailer up for him I told the gaffer to get f****d.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

Theirs a class 1 HGV driver who is on them at the place I work who even asked the gaffer if the warehouse lads could curtain his trailer up for him I told the gaffer to get f****d.

I like his style...lol

• Haha 2

would not try them and people that do are thick as shit.i blame the likes of these crap reality shows showing these juiced up muppets and the snowflakes thinking it would be cool to look like them.same goes for body builders saying its down to diet and traing hard bollocks.i have trained for over 20 years and do not have 22" biceps or a 50" chest.actually 17" and 44" not bad for someone who is only 5ft 6 and 13.5 st but i do look at all of these kids down the gym and think what will they be like when they get to my age

3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I like his style...lol

He is a sound lad and a good mate and used to be a jockey in his younger days and looks well for being nearly 50 still a lazy fecker though.lol

16 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

loads at it where i work 20/30 yr olds...they all bang on about going to the gym....but sniff like scarface,and don't have an ounce of work in them😂sunbeads and Taliban beards.....and northface  clothing 2 sizes too small🤣🤣🤣I laugh at them all....tell them 'you can't put muscles on your chin'.....granted they look strong,but they as useful on site as tits on a fish😉👍

SAS round South Wales.....Sunbeds And Steroids 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Couple of lads I knew drove taxis so they could save themselves for the gym seen one of them limping pretty bad from the needle. I've deffo seen a few lads not wanting to graft whilst on them. I used to graft from the age of 15 do 11s in a foundry from age of 19 so was a pub/gym/work/girls sort of lifestyle . Was great having youth/hair/strength and fitness but age and lifestyle catches up . I've seen the burst boils on the back after benching and the smell of some of them. God knows how many have enlarged hearts , hopefully all this body beautiful and blokes wearing fake tan and makeup (took kids to cinema and advertising deet for men FFS) hopefully all that has faded away as my boys grow up and we have better healthier role models for our kids.My next goal is to slim down and find more family time and enjoy my boys experiencing life. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, .357shooter said:

would not try them and people that do are thick as shit.i blame the likes of these crap reality shows showing these juiced up muppets and the snowflakes thinking it would be cool to look like them.same goes for body builders saying its down to diet and traing hard bollocks.i have trained for over 20 years and do not have 22" biceps or a 50" chest.actually 17" and 44" not bad for someone who is only 5ft 6 and 13.5 st but i do look at all of these kids down the gym and think what will they be like when they get to my age

I’ve always imagined it to be a sad and lonely life for a bodybuilder/sted head when they get old and youth has long gone. To worry about your looks/body so much you change it by injecting stuff into your muscles must make ageing and realising your past it with no chance of ever looking like that again no matter what you put in you or how hard you train must be a bitter pill to swallow. 

The human body had evolved perfectly over millions of years on it’s own, there’s no need to tamper with it just so other wannabe alpha men can say you look good down the gym imo 

• Like 2