Anyone on here taken steroids?

I see steroid use constantly brought up on other topics and it got me thinking. Has anyone on here ever taking steroids or growth? If so what were your results? strength wise, fitness wise, what side effects did you suffer? 

When you see blatant sted heads in the gym you do realise how potent those chemicals are, I mean look how fast they can transform your body. 

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

do folk really know what parasetamol is ...or ibruprofin....asprin....or any number of over the counter drugs.....or come to that all us ex ravers that fecked around with recreational stuff that we go

You are a bit of a fisher ain’t you matey.......strange post ?   

First rule of steroids...dont admit to using steroids!

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Jobi said:

I see steroid use constantly brought up on other topics and it got me thinking. Has anyone on here ever taking steroids or growth? If so what were your results? strength wise, fitness wise, what side effects did you suffer? 

When you see blatant sted heads in the gym you do realise how potent those chemicals are, I mean look how fast they can transform your body. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, WILF said:

It’s dogfox, lol. He ain’t fishing, he seems to have had an interest in steroids for ages.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Me and a mate bought some pink anabol years ago. Took em for 3 days then bottled it. I'm still 9 stone piss wet ?

I don't think they are quite that fast acting. ?

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, jiggy said:

You are lacking somewhere else if you need them for confidence.All the big guys use them because the workouts aren't showing the gains when they get older.

Don't really agree, it obviously helps speed up the progress tenfold and gets you into condition you just can't get naturally. I must admit I've been guilty of comparing myself with folk on gear but you just got to admit to yourself you will never get like that clean. 

7 hours ago, kanny said:

First rule of steroids...dont admit to using steroids!

Doctor- "Have you ever taken steroids?  You do appear to have prick marks on your arm. You must tell us as your life depends on it, you will be dead in two weeks if we don't start this medication." 

Man- "No Doc honest, I've never taken gear in my life, I gained 300lb in muscle by eating chicken and rice. You gotta believe me Doc!" 

Edited by Jobi
  • Haha 1