Anyone on here taken steroids?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

do folk really know what parasetamol is ...or ibruprofin....asprin....or any number of over the counter drugs.....or come to that all us ex ravers that fecked around with recreational stuff that we go

You are a bit of a fisher ain’t you matey.......strange post ?   

First rule of steroids...dont admit to using steroids!

Posted Images

Just now, gnasher16 said:

Walk up to a big lump in a pub or on the street and ask him what steroids he takes see what kind of response you get.

I did, when he woke up he said they did wonders for him. 

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Jobi said:

Don't really agree, it obviously helps speed up the progress tenfold and gets you into condition you just can't get naturally. I must admit I've been guilty of comparing myself with folk on gear but you just got to admit to yourself you will never get like that clean. 

Anybody that takes them outside of winning in sports has an inferior complex. If you are taking them for looks then you are lazy from the outset in training. Either train harder or stop looking in the mirror. Most of the lads I know that are on them are fond of waiting outside pubs to beat up young fellas because it tickles their ego. If you are confident in yourself then you wouldn't risk your health to make yourself feel better.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Walk up to a big lump in a pub or on the street and ask him what steroids he takes see what kind of response you get.

It says a lot when the big lump is ashamed to admit to it. If they are the crowning glory then why hide the fact that you couldn't get there on your own steam.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Anybody that takes them outside of winning in sports has an inferior complex. If you are taking them for looks then you are lazy from the outset in training. Either train harder or stop looking in the mirror. Most of the lads I know that are on them are fond of waiting outside pubs to beat up young fellas because it tickles their ego. If you are confident in yourself then you wouldn't risk your health to make yourself feel better.

I agree for the most part but there is genuine lads who do it to take it to the next level be that for personal reasons or whatever. The people that actually know what they're doing regarding steroids are very few and far between around these parts. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

In that case,like someone else said its a strange question to be asking people.

I don't think it's strange at all, no more strange than asking what shampoo you use. 

You see this is what I don't get with steroids, why the taboo and secrecy? If you're feeling uptight about such questions then you must feel ashamed about them and believe you are cheating yourself somehow? 

Edited by Jobi
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jobi said:

None cos I'm bald as fcuk, can you stop asking me questions like that please as I don't feel comfortable with them. 

No problem, I won't badger you for an answer. Just gimme a clue, I'm curious now ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

In that case,like someone else said its a strange question to be asking people.

Always seems to write quiet “leading” posts ........maybe it’s just me? 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, WILF said:

Always seems to write quiet “leading” posts ........maybe it’s just me? 

Calm down WILF! They're not going to send out a SWAT team loaded  with stun grenades to capture and torture you until you confess to taking a bit of winstrol back in the 80's pal. 

Edited by Jobi
44 minutes ago, Jobi said:

I don't think it's strange at all, no more strange than asking what shampoo you use. 

You see this is what I don't get with steroids, why the taboo and secrecy? If you're feeling uptight about such questions then you must feel ashamed about them and believe you are cheating yourself somehow? 

The only folk that think it’s a secret are those that do it, to the rest of us the arms like poppeye  legs like cotton and skin like a pimply teenager are a bit of a clue ✌️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
44 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Maybe i used the wrong analogy.....would you walk up to a big fat bird out power walking and ask " oi luv what diet you following ? "......or a geezer walking along with some gimpy tribal tattoo all down his back and say " ere mate whats the idea of having a tattoo like that "......no you wouldnt because peoples bodies are private to them and so your unlikely to get a good response without having the savvy necessary to have those types of conversations with people.

6 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Calm down WILF! They're not going to send out a SWAT team loaded  with stun grenades to capture and torture you until you confess to taking a bit of winstrol back in the 80's pal. 

Don’t matter a bollocks to me what your game is, I was just saying it how I saw it.

Fire away chief, lads will divulge what they want to divulge I’m sure ;) 

• Thanks 1