32 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Nathans is gone as well now......the only Robins ive been in is Wanstead i always feel like a traitor if i dont use Manzies......i even get their take away stuff when i fancy it ?

You ever tried the one in the food court at Lakeside ?....i forget what its called but tried it out a while back wasnt bad at all.

Went there to the lakey p and m once  in a nut shell I binned it and had yo sushi on the way out it wetnt for me ?  but I did try it . A new shop selling salt beef opened on me step other wk I tried that asked for the best they got salt beef roll pickles all on rated that as the worst salt beef I’ve ever eaten few places local chancing there arm at pies  n salt beef they all need closing the cnts lol and a lesson on pies and salt beef they won’t last long selling Aldi frozen mash blocs  . Ain’t gotta tell you but a salt beef roll proper looks like this,, cnts up the rd won’t last long with the wafer thin version for £5.50 infact I give the 2 months it’ll close as for the lads selling pies  outside the drinking clubs they struggling , as they say cream rises and shit sinks  the lakey one will keep going as the multi ethnics keep eating it on ther quest for all things English even the chinks gnaw on it up there 

27D694E8-BFED-4E3A-BFD5-F64C22F6B1EA.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a pie of my own, call it Chicken Pie Cheat. It's so easy but taste really lovely. Some chicken thighs skined and chopped into cubes, fried off(could use breasts) one medium onion diced and fri

Asked for gravey on me pie n mash they told me I gotta go see a fella called Tony ? ???????

Aint you the chap who was in Tonys in Waltham Abbey the other week.....you need to sort your taste buds out...and for f**k sake dont tell him you thought it was Parsley Sauce ?

Posted Images

Now that salt beef looks the dogs dodas. Saw on the box think it was London some popup guy doing the best Salt Beef rolls, took him days to get the Beef right sells out in no time. Is that right or was it some were else?

Cheers Arry

2 minutes ago, Arry said:

Now that salt beef looks the dogs dodas. Saw on the box think it was London some popup guy doing the best Salt Beef rolls, took him days to get the Beef right sells out in no time. Is that right or was it some were else?

Cheers Arry

They cue out the door and up the road for the brick lane bagels

• Like 2
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Saw some nice meals in here from London but the sarnies j think it was marshman once posted looked lovely?

Marsh mans a multi millionare who drives round London eating the best fodder on offer could be oysters one day or chicken gizzards another day  think he’s got worms like me ????????

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

Mrs had a stall not long back when we  put up the home brined 10 days home cooked salt beef they wer like locusts on it. the owner of land we were selling from. Tried upping the rent   On the strength of it cheeky cnt , we told him to jog on we moved  out and starting new site this month all home cooked   In this world of frozen packet shit ?? rekon if we can sell it before the go faster lads get there point 4,s out  we got a chance lol. 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Rather have a leg off ?

Max I’m posting  and cracking on with foodie lads   You do your thing and bore us to death re Sunderland  I do mine  lathering up the laughing gear and up the hammers ?

Edited by green lurchers

I used to eat at Kelly’s pie and Mash in the Roman Road and there was one in Bethnal Green end as well both top draw Chrisp Street market at Poplar had a reasonable one think it was called Patterson’s I broke my record in there five pies five mash in one sitting bird behind the ramp called me a greedy b*****d lol, and when I was living in the East End there was a lovely one at Rathbone market opposite the Pub where the boxing training was upstairs I think Frank Bruno trained there Cue Gnasher you will know it.

Any of the East End lads remember the Saveloy Faggots and Pease pudding man, in the arcade in Chrisp Street market they used to serve it up in grease proof tracing paper it was unreal all gone now unfortunately.

And the Green stuff for the uninitiated is the liquid off of stewed Eels with some magic thrown in unbeatable with Chilli vinegar and white pepper. 

• Like 4
15 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

I used to eat at Kelly’s pie and Mash in the Roman Road and there was one in Bethnal Green end as well both top draw Chrisp Street market at Poplar had a reasonable one think it was called Patterson’s I broke my record in there five pies five mash in one sitting bird behind the ramp called me a greedy b*****d lol, and when I was living in the East End there was a lovely one at Rathbone market opposite the Pub where the boxing training was upstairs I think Frank Bruno trained there Cue Gnasher you will know it.

Any of the East End lads remember the Saveloy Faggots and Pease pudding man, in the arcade in Chrisp Street market they used to serve it up in grease proof tracing paper it was unreal all gone now unfortunately.

And the Green stuff for the uninitiated is the liquid off of stewed Eels with some magic thrown in unbeatable with Chilli vinegar and white pepper. 

It’s a thing of beauty ? well it was.  Til  5 mins ago Lol 

DE8ACEEC-B0EA-4B91-B30F-927317C2D645.jpeg

• Thanks 2