• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a pie of my own, call it Chicken Pie Cheat. It's so easy but taste really lovely. Some chicken thighs skined and chopped into cubes, fried off(could use breasts) one medium onion diced and fri

Asked for gravey on me pie n mash they told me I gotta go see a fella called Tony ? ???????

Aint you the chap who was in Tonys in Waltham Abbey the other week.....you need to sort your taste buds out...and for f**k sake dont tell him you thought it was Parsley Sauce ?

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Grow up off the computers mate your about 70 and making a right laugh of yourself.. how about not talking about people you dont even no you old fart have a bit of sense. Dont like what i type f**k off and dont look at it simple fool

Now now Jew boy, careful you don't have a meltdown, if 60 is "about 70" you got me lol, and your the one making a cnut of yourself as far as I can see ❤

Cheers, D.

Took wifey up on Dartmoor thought I would tire her out, well it was bloody hot and humid so decided to find a pub. Ended up at The Warren Inn had a drink and Sausage and Chips.

But I didn't expect this.

IMG_0391.jpeg.67f1074101720f7edc713d29f501ac4f.jpeg

Cheers Arry

8 hours ago, Arry said:

Took wifey up on Dartmoor thought I would tire her out, well it was bloody hot and humid so decided to find a pub. Ended up at The Warren Inn had a drink and Sausage and Chips.

Cheers Arry

What did you expect? you asked for sausage and chips and got sausage and chips...............no pleasing some folk lol

Aye it's a good sausage that one  

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

Is the peat fire still burning there mate?

Cheers, D.

1 hour ago, dytkos said:

Is the peat fire still burning there mate?

Cheers, D.

No mate it was a fecking log fire ffs, it was hot and humid as hell. Buggered off to a another room with me drink. Lol.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 1