• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a pie of my own, call it Chicken Pie Cheat. It's so easy but taste really lovely. Some chicken thighs skined and chopped into cubes, fried off(could use breasts) one medium onion diced and fri

Asked for gravey on me pie n mash they told me I gotta go see a fella called Tony ? ???????

Aint you the chap who was in Tonys in Waltham Abbey the other week.....you need to sort your taste buds out...and for f**k sake dont tell him you thought it was Parsley Sauce ?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Asked for gravey on me pie n mash they told me I gotta go see a fella called Tony ? ???????

A041FAEB-D961-45A4-9D7F-ABCF84A0DF62.jpeg

kin hell......not a hope id put that near my mouth lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Getting like FB on here ☺️

If I had to explain the humour angle max it wouldn’t be funny ? sure lurcher man  found it amusing I’m not on f b  reckon you are tho 

Edited by green lurchers
T
  • Like 1

Here is a pie of my own, call it Chicken Pie Cheat. It's so easy but taste really lovely. Some chicken thighs skined and chopped into cubes, fried off(could use breasts) one medium onion diced and fried till soft, here's the cheat one tin of Campbells condensed soup Cream of Chicken and a half of soup tin of water a hand full of peas. A roll of puff pastry.

IMG_0375.jpeg.364377fb826cbd25cf59c58504b2cd85.jpeg

IMG_0374.jpeg.6bdfc0f1582f7582f1d6d6e06af864d7.jpeg

Cheers Arry

• Like 11

All the East End pie shops have their own liquor recipes their staff are sworn to secrecy.....i couldnt eat it with gravy its the liquor that makes it i dont think the pies differ much from shop to shop but i can easily tell Manzes liquor from Cookes for instance.

Green Lurchers your the foody chap if im not wrong whats your favorite pie shop mate do you have one ?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

All the East End pie shops have their own liquor recipes their staff are sworn to secrecy.....i couldnt eat it with gravy its the liquor that makes it i dont think the pies differ much from shop to shop but i can easily tell Manzes liquor from Cookes for instance.

Green Lurchers your the foody chap if im not wrong whats your favorite pie shop mate do you have one ?

I’m big manzies fan tower bridge  and it’s a must eat when I’m that way south side and Arments over that way  brought up on Nathan’s barking rd and Kelly’s Roman rd closed now  robins is proper nice and 5 mins from me and the eels are pretty good ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

I’m big manzies fan tower bridge  and it’s a must eat when I’m that way south side and Arments over that way  brought up on Nathan’s barking rd and Kelly’s Roman rd closed now  robins is proper nice and 5 mins from me and the eels are pretty good ?

Nathans is gone as well now......the only Robins ive been in is Wanstead i always feel like a traitor if i dont use Manzies......i even get their take away stuff when i fancy it ?

You ever tried the one in the food court at Lakeside ?....i forget what its called but tried it out a while back wasnt bad at all.