stealthy1

Bob Arum sees Muhammad Ali and George Foreman in Briton

I'd say fury would've beat none of them, apart from 'maybe' foreman

8 hours ago, shaaark said:

He was one I would have said he maybe could of beaten.............think he would also have given spinx a run .......albeit a close one 

5 minutes ago, delswal said:

He was one I would have said he maybe could of beaten.............think he would also have given spinx a run .......albeit a close one 

Well yeah, foreman was a tad pedestrian, and spinks was just too small

• Like 1

3 hours ago, delswal said:

Ya right, none of them were afraid of losing, they got in and got on with, I don't think AJ would have beat any of them, but what about Fury? 

if Fury wins sat against  German , in good style  , he looks in good shape , better than when he fought Wilder , there is a good chance that he could become world champion  maybe next year. i dont thnk Aj  will  win in his rematch this year with Ruiz , think Aj could quit after , i like Aj i am a fan, but think he come unstuck  with this bloke.  think Fury could beat Ruiz and wilder when they eventually all fight , so yeh Fury could do it, i dont like Fury as bloke and where he came from, but he could be the best of what about right now. hope we got some good young heavyweights  coming through, the division right  now  getting interesting , looking forward to the fights .

• Like 1

Has anyone seen that senad gashi nonsense against shwarz? f****n abysmal. I think this could possibly be fury's worst contest. I'm reluctant to use the word 'fight', given fury's style and shwarz's acting ability. 

Said it a few times, today's heavyweight scene is f***ing shite

22 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Has anyone seen that senad gashi nonsense against shwarz? f****n abysmal. I think this could possibly be fury's worst contest. I'm reluctant to use the word 'fight', given fury's style and shwarz's acting ability. 

Said it a few times, today's heavyweight scene is f***ing shite

who will win then?, we  know what Fury about , but not sure about Schwarz . he had 24 fights , lost none , he 25 , looks big enough  , so got strength  and age on his side. they got Fury to win 1/25  , but the had Aj  similar against Ruiz  lol, so you never know ,  1 or 2 punches  can finish any fight, but if was betting man , i put £ 100 quid on Fury . 

13 hours ago, shaaark said:

Your on the glue mate, not a hope in hell would fury beat foreman, foreman was too much of a beast and constant pressure fighter with one of the best chins in the business he would walk through fury and wilder in the same night

• Like 1

A boxing expert or a bunch of blokes on a hunting forum who knows more about boxing 🤔

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

A boxing expert or a bunch of blokes on a hunting forum who knows more about boxing 🤔

Yeah, you'd think people on a hunting forum would know about hunting. Not always the case

Anyway, what makes bob arum an expert on boxing? A lawyer and a boxing promoter, NOT a trainer, coach or anything else to do with boxing. Same as eddie hearn, knows f**k all about actual boxing, boxing training etc. 

Again, just my opinion, but an opinion based on the fact that I know what it's like to face someone in the ring, what it feels like to get hit, how difficult it is to get out of the way of, and defend yourself against punches when you're tired, and how hard the training is.

And this is the general talk section, where we can contribute our thoughts and opinions on things other than hunting 👍

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Your on the glue mate, not a hope in hell would fury beat foreman, foreman was too much of a beast and constant pressure fighter with one of the best chins in the business he would walk through fury and wilder in the same night

Just my opinion len. Not a fury fan, but I think he'd be too elusive for foreman

Schwarz is number two for a go at one of Ruiz's belts, not sure, but I think Brazeale is number one, or was before AJ dropped him.  And it looks like Ruiz will bin defending one belt (IBF) to fight the rematch with AJ.  So the belts will need to be gathered again. Who can do it?  There are some good unknown heavy weights in the USA.

43 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Just my opinion len. Not a fury fan, but I think he'd be too elusive for foreman

Still can’t see it though foreman hit far harder than wilder and fury is prone to going over as well prime fury vs prime foreman there’s only one winner and it’s defo not fury, the other Tyson we iron mike even ducked foreman during the 90s and nobody kod foreman and he was in one of the hardest and best eras too

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Still can’t see it though foreman hit far harder than wilder and fury is prone to going over as well prime fury vs prime foreman there’s only one winner and it’s defo not fury, the other Tyson we iron mike even ducked foreman during the 90s and nobody kod foreman and he was in one of the hardest and best eras too

Ali tko'd him, rumble in the jungle, kinshaza 1974

Yes he did but in today game there’s no way the ref is gona let a fighter take the punishment Ali took in that fight from foreman .  George foreman was in my eyes one of the hardest men on the planet

• Like 3