British D-Day Memorial

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Didn't know there was no Memorial to the 22000 + British that died on D-Day. You think the French might have done something as a thank you to them men. Can't understand the French attitude towards us

like little storys like that...nice one arry.. I watched a lot of it on telly yesterday morning.....that old paratrooper was brave fella 95 and doing a jump....got some balls....it was nice listn

When I see questions asked as to how remember those who fought for us, but also the respect that we give to them when they are still alive, a gentleman that I used to know comes to mind. I met him whe

Bloody hell Sandy thats disgusting I really don't understand the motive. Unless it's some underground element of column 88 or is it 22.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
1 minute ago, baker boy said:

Wrong colour folk mate

Could well be right mate who ever it was they are cowardly scum. Haven't got the guts to stand up to somebody living, should have their hands crushed under two grave stones.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
On 07/06/2019 at 17:13, gnasher16 said:

Absolutely mate....i dont remember much about my grandfather but what i do remember about him im glad he,s not around to see whats going on.

All this false gratitude and respect from a British media that is ashamed of being British makes me want to throw up to be honest.

As I have said to a couple of people, as them lads got on them boats to go across and hit the beaches I can almost guarantee that the Britain you see outside your window today was not what they had in mind or were hoping to survive to come home too........betrayed don’t even begin to describe it !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1