my kits have died but she aint eaten them she has buried them

22 minutes ago, Our team said:

Don't need ya grand dude.  And I'm not traveling. If ya win ya can have two kits. End off 

? You,ve played this game before.

I knew what you was all about as soon as you wrote this......

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with you Our Team its f****n outrageous.....the least he could do is send them over to the starving Africans.....he,s just a selfish prick mate ?

How is it pathetic you fukcing clown ... if I want two jills and a mate wants a Jill and she has a litter of 5 hobs and 3 jills why raise a litter of unwanted kits .......

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, delswal said:

Wtf you going to do with two ferrets kits Ray? tap em on the head and sling em in the bin, then we are back to square one on here again lol. Saying that a couple of kits could have the life of riley on a balcony over looking canary wharf lol 

Just a bit of entertainment on the dinner wait  ?

8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Just a bit of entertainment on the dinner wait  ?

Well don't forget to tell your good lady over dinner to make room in the garden for your new smelly guests lol

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

So Jiggy if someone wanted a couple of dogs off their own stock but for whatever reason didnt want anyone else to have them would you deem it wrong to cull the excess ?

I cant see that logic myself mate in my opinion dogs are property you can cull them,do what you want with them providing no cruelty takes place.

No right or wrong. I'd just see it as a wasted opportunity especially in something as unpredictable as lurchers throwing to type. If you wanted a nice pair of racey confident pups with a nice long back for yourself then it's hard tell at 1 day old towards 12 weeks old especially in a first cross. Chances are you could end up with the cobby less confident 2 and cull the type you were after. 

• Sad 1
20 minutes ago, Our team said:

They can come round here. Anytime. Just don't like the talk about. Killing little ones. That's my problem and my mates and brothers. 

But they have both culled in the past ... does that put them on the wanted list .....

Its all a very long time ago since i bred a litter so in mitigation maybe my punishment can just be 1 rib for 1 pup ?.....and please be gentle with my wrists when the brothers/mates hold me down.....thankyou.

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, jiggy said:

No right or wrong. I'd just see it as a wasted opportunity especially in something as unpredictable as lurchers throwing to type. If you wanted a nice pair of racey confident pups with a nice long back for yourself then it's hard tell at 1 day old towards 12 weeks old especially in a first cross. Chances are you could end up with the cobby less confident 2 and cull the type you were after. 

Oh ok i see what you mean i thought you meant for some sort of humanitarian reason.

51year old going on 10. Why do you do it feck up thread after thread. The lad asked for advice the guys give some good advice and you contradict it. Which just will confuse the Lad.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1