my kits have died but she aint eaten them she has buried them

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with you Our Team its f****n outrageous.....the least he could do is send them over to the starving Africans.....he,s just a selfish prick mate ?

How is it pathetic you fukcing clown ... if I want two jills and a mate wants a Jill and she has a litter of 5 hobs and 3 jills why raise a litter of unwanted kits .......

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Our team said:

If you own that type of ferret cage. I've never in my life seen anything. So all at it.. My hat Is off to you...   And that's all I'm saying at moment...  However ... 

Don't take ya hat off to him until you have seen his name on it lol

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Our team said:

Two young grey hound cross kits  put to a real small hob. Not greyhound though... 

How about we keep it simple and just say a grand ?......and by the way what does fftttttsssssss mean ?

59 minutes ago, jiggy said:

I've no issue with culling failures. Selling substandard adult dogs that failed but previously killing young prospects from the same litter that never had a chance to show what their  worth i don't agree with. I think we are on the same page here but it's hard get point across on internet. There is a reason you don't pass on dogs because you don't breed. Funny it seems that all the famous dog men on here were pedlars( liars and grasses ) of some sort.

So Jiggy if someone wanted a couple of dogs off their own stock but for whatever reason didnt want anyone else to have them would you deem it wrong to cull the excess ?

I cant see that logic myself mate in my opinion dogs are property you can cull them,do what you want with them providing no cruelty takes place.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Our team said:

My money my money. My pets mine. My young mine till I find  good home. As for fffffttttsss.    Says what we need not say anymore. Its like looking the other way...  Down  or to the side. But not looking above to the light I guess... 

I see.....so does that mean you want a bet or you dont.

29 minutes ago, Our team said:

What we betting on  gnasher..  And like I said. Two free ferret kits..  

When you doubted that was Socks in the video you was asked to bet on it....to which you said " i,ll bet all day long ".....so do you want to bet or not ?

8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

And 1000 pound from me............loser does the travelling fair enough ?

Wtf you going to do with two ferrets kits Ray? tap em on the head and sling em in the bin, then we are back to square one on here again lol. Saying that a couple of kits could have the life of riley on a balcony over looking canary wharf lol 

• Haha 1