8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

And so he should ?

All The Best in your recovery by the way .

Few blokes I know had it done in their late 40s and they are still going strong early 70s ?

Recovery is the hard part Max, the op was a walk in the park....................thanks to a black man with a good knife lol

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.....what is wrong with you....    

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white.... and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

Posted Images

11 hours ago, WILF said:

For me, it’s much more simplistic mate (surprise surprise ! Lol)

If the chief and all the men folk of that endangered aboriginal tribe in Australia decided to start shacking up with European women there would be uproar in the world scientific community !!......they would be begging them to save their gene pool !

But for us, nah f**k it, they don’t matter.......and the fact is we do matter......we matter every bit as much as that endangered tribe!

You switch on the TV in the UK, watch these programmes and commercial breaks.....f**k me, you’d think you were in Cape Town not f***ing Cornwall !

Now, for the grandson of the Queen of England to go off and endorse this shit by marrying some half African bird is bollocks........how many young people will look and think “well, look at this, it’s all ok”

Its not f***ing OK, it’s very far from OK.......I bet his gran is more careful breeding her race horses and that mate, is criminal to a people, culture and a country fighting for its soul and it’s existence.

They're German ??

43 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

They're German ??

Did you think about that reply for a long time? Lol ........not read much history I take it! Lol

29 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What about the Greek linage from Phillip.

Another one who hast got a clue about history.......you do realise the King and Queen of Greece wasn’t Greek don’t you ?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Where was Phillip born ??????

That Irish fresh air is getting to you mate ' Youv certainly changed these last couple of years and not for the better.

Your talking more shite as the months roll on Wilf and becoming a less likeable fella with it sadly ?

He was born in Corfu, his parents have long winded German second names and so do his grandparents.

One of his Grandparents was Mountbatten.

Ill look it all up for you if you want?

If I’m “less likeable” because I value my own tribe then I really don’t know what to say to that?

Black folks are allowed to value their race and culture, same for Asians but got forbid a white European does it !!

You do understand that you don’t have to hate people to hold convictions don’t you?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

So being born in Corfu does that not make him Greek?

My wife was born in Germany but she isn’t f***ing German ?!!!

Whats your point ?

• Haha 1
Just now, maxhardcore said:

Thought she was Irish ?????

Last time I looked, Northern Ireland was part of Great Britain.....or maybe you know better about that too? Lol 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Probably mixed up but was it you that went mental because GL posted a picture of his dinner ?

I may of commented ,asking if he actually had time for any hunting but dosnt constitute going mental lol.

7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

That's another argument all together ?

If born on Malta you should be Maltese of English - Irish - Welsh - Scots decent .

If The Falklands a Falkland Islander of English - Irish - Scots - Welsh descent ect

Ireland is Ireland be it Southern or Northern 

Its not called Northern Britain is it .

Phillip May of been of German Ancestary but is know as Greek?

Honestly mate, go away and structure a better argument because you are tying yourself up in knots.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

I'd say the same to you Wilf?

You always move the goalposts to suit your argument and your getting worse at it .

Its the Fresh IRISH air I'm telling you lol ?

Yeah, right oh.......away and educate yourself Shaft. Lol 

11 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Maybe those at the top know something You 'me and other laymen don't ????

Like a good old Lurcher the hybrid vigour is strong and going forward maybe Humanity's only chance of survival is that vigour of outcrossing once a devestating virus of some description or other hits ??????

Food for thought 

There is already a sickness spreading amongst us, it's called white guilt, spreading rapidly. It has been identified as a mental condition brought on by an unnatural inclination to be overwhelmed by a feeling of guilt due to actions of people who went before and are now long dead that we had no say or control over and did not participate in. Some of the worst affected people amongst us can be seen to wrap themselves in chains or walk about crying and wringing their hands apologising and asking forgiveness from random black people.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It’s simpler than that mate, some folks just feel the need to go over the top to prove their “tolerant” credentials !

The Fact is, there’s people in this world care more about the blood of their dog than they do about their own race.....that’s down to them, people are entitled to prioritise anything they like but don’t dress yourself up as some kind of patriot when you couldn’t give a shit about your heritage.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

Greek,german or what ever they are still don't matter as that baby ain't got any of that blood in it anyway,it's father hasn't any royal blood in him either be a good old fella or not and until a honest public no secrets held back DNA test is done i resent the little  tax bleeding parasite and it's ugly  cleft pallet looking good for nothing mother..

• Haha 1