20 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Sorry mate that’s not my opinion at all , 

i just think she’s a two faced , aggressively upward mobile tart who you can find half a dozen of in any wine bar up and down the uk. 

I think harry has been glamoured by her American heritage and when she does a bunk down the line , she will do a warts and all on one the Instituions of this kingdom. 

Shes just a prick , nothing to do with her being black 

Well that's fair enough lol....

Haven't really looked any further than seeing her pic on the front of the paper or news etc...tbh I've no idea who she is, or what she done... she could well be a complete c**t... but for many the skin colour is the bigger issue..

• Like 5

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.....what is wrong with you....    

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white.... and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, WILF said:

If the chief and all the men folk of that endangered aboriginal tribe in Australia decided to start shacking up with European women there would be uproar in the world scientific community !!......they would be begging them to save their gene pool

really...you really think that....?  

is there really a tribe that endangered???

I think scientists might study them....but I hardly think they would be telling them to save the gene pool

19 minutes ago, WILF said:

For me, it’s much more simplistic mate (surprise surprise ! Lol)

If the chief and all the men folk of that endangered aboriginal tribe in Australia decided to start shacking up with European women there would be uproar in the world scientific community !!......they would be begging them to save their gene pool !

But for us, nah f**k it, they don’t matter.......and the fact is we do matter......we matter every bit as much as that endangered tribe!

You switch on the TV in the UK, watch these programmes and commercial breaks.....f**k me, you’d think you were in Cape Town not f***ing Cornwall !

Now, for the grandson of the Queen of England to go off and endorse this shit by marrying some half African bird is bollocks........how many young people will look and think “well, look at this, it’s all ok”

Its not f***ing OK, it’s very far from OK.......I bet his gran is more careful breeding her race horses and that mate, is criminal to a people, culture and a country fighting for its soul and it’s existence.

It's a fine line we tread....

Allowing whole communities to be turned into 3rd world slums with complete disregard for the native population is wrong on every level, that has nothing to do with racism...it's realism....

Calling everybody with different skin colour out regardless if they are the doctor that just saved your wife's life, the lawyer that just got you out of the shit or the teacher that got your kids through there exams is something a bit different...

I may be fortunate where I live but I've travelled and work all around the country..I'm not blind..or stupid...it's irreversible the position we are now in... that's our governments fault.. and the previous twats in power...controlled immigration no matter skin colour is good...people offer services skills to other countries..if they are good people and adhere to.the rules of the land, respect etc I couldn't care on colour....

f**k we've mixed ourselves around the globe a fair bit lol...

Regards old Meg.... at least you say it as you see it....time will tell as in everything in life..

• Like 3
Just now, TOMO said:

really...you really think that....?  

is there really a tribe that endangered???

I think scientists might study them....but I hardly think they would be telling them to save the gene pool

There are actually a couple that are endangered.

The one in Australia live in Arnhem Land and white folks need special permission from the government to visit there because the area is protected for them......and rightly so.

So yes, I do think there would be uproar if they were destroying their own gene pool.

And, the Queen wouldn’t let the Welsh Mountain pony from the field next door line her best race horse......same as most lads on here wouldn’t let their best lurched get lined by a corgi !

We actually had this conversation before I think mate, and as I would have told you at the time, I don’t have to hate anyone to hold these opinions, it’s just the facts of life in my opinion.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, WILF said:

Now, for the grandson of the Queen of England to go off and endorse this shit by marrying some half African bird is bollocks........how many young people will look and think “well, look at this, it’s all ok

you really think for one second harry thought about endorsing marrying interacialy ....I think he just fell in love....and people have known its fine to marry/love folk from all races and cultures and religions come to that...for a long time

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

There are actually a couple that are endangered.

The one in Australia live in Arnhem Land and white folks need special permission from the government to visit there because the area is protected for them......and rightly so.

So yes, I do think there would be uproar if they were destroying their own gene pool.

And, the Queen wouldn’t let the Welsh Mountain pony from the field next door line her best race horse......same as most lads on here wouldn’t let their best lurched get lined by a corgi !

We actually had this conversation before I think mate, and as I would have told you at the time, I don’t have to hate anyone to hold these opinions, it’s just the facts of life in my opinion.

don't think they need permsion to go there in case they get an abbo up the duff.....it more likely because of environmental issues...

I think your being a bit dramatic saying there would be an uproar if the gene pool was destroyed....

as for the queen and race horse analogy ....we are not a pure bred type here in blighty are we ...so that theory don't hold true either

24 minutes ago, TOMO said:

don't think they need permsion to go there in case they get an abbo up the duff.....it more likely because of environmental issues...

I think your being a bit dramatic saying there would be an uproar if the gene pool was destroyed....

as for the queen and race horse analogy ....we are not a pure bred type here in blighty are we ...so that theory don't hold true either

And that mate is your opinion, same as mine is mine.

19 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

How many on here would refuse life saving surgery if the surgeon was anything but White for themselfs or their loved ones ????

I doubt any on here ' 

Hypocrites ?

f**k me, have you turned into Superwog or something ? Lol 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

Seems to me that mixed race couples are compulsory in adverts nowadays.....

Actually, they sort of are.

A good few years back the government and advertising standards people made a ruling that adverts had to include more Black and mixed race couples disproportionately to their inclusion in the actual population.