Bad day for hunting

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pot calling the kettle black there DC , your slagging the shooters most of which don’t get to shoot pheasants but get there sport from pigeon / pest control etc who by an large were totally against an

I do hope this, along with the numerous game farms that have been targeted this year plus revoking of shoot licences on council land, at least begins to open the eyes of the gunmen to the battle that

I don’t care who’s fault it is, I just hope Cwis Pwackham gets AIDS !........and I hope it’s a giant great black c**t that’s gives him it!

Posted Images

Jmho but I have thought for years that all this “brothers in hunting” is utter bollocks.

Like anything else, people gravitate to others of a like mind and everyone else is a twat.

I was reading something this morning on the subject of the GL situation and a lad had said “Just say f**k it and crack on”

He was then subjected to a barrage of “oh you give the rest of us a bad name”....”have to stay within the law”......”Risk your license and put us all at risk” blah blah blah

Sanctimonious c**ts !.........what has that lad got in common with the people having a go at him?.......ownership of a shotgun and f**k all else probably.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I walk alone, and do what I do, i,m polite to people I meet but won’t hesitate to f**k them off if they are rude, I wave and chat to every farm worker and horse rider I meet, they all just accept me and think I must be one of them as everyone seems to no me but in truth they all no sweet fa about me I,m just the harmless old boy that wanders round and does not hurt anyone, I learned many years ago to row my own boat and stay out the spotlight, it’s the non stop search for other people’s approval and likes on social media that draws all the unwanted attention, in reality the lad that got jail time has achieved what he wanted, a short moment in the spotlite, there are still hundreds of genuine folk out there carrying on there normal business like it’s 1978, and in reality the twats are quite a useful smokescreen ???

• Like 8