New estate car

7 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Skoda Octavia estate 4x4? 

Cheers, D.

Yeah been looking at them as well as the Passat. Just been looking at a Merc C350 estate, it's 6.5k and has done 110k, 11 plate. 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The eagle has landed,lol...very pleased with my new wheels,some amount of Nick nacks in it,hopefully I get 4 more years with it trouble free

just bought a 2012 blue motion Passat estate full leather bells and whistles for my daughter for £800 quid, ex lease hire, loads of miles, no smoke no oil usage and pulls like a train years ticket and

There she is up the side of a mountain,nice interiors and style won't be a help with a smelly goat in the back,lol...

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Yeah been looking at them as well as the Passat. Just been looking at a Merc C350 estate, it's 6.5k and has done 110k, 11 plate. 

Sure you could get better than that ffs avensis estates good motors get a 15 plate for that price

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
Just now, dytkos said:

Sure you could get better than that ffs avensis estates good motors get a 15 plate for that price

Cheers, D.

I like a car with a bit of style and a nice interior, the Avensis is bland as hell inside and looks very dated IMO. 

24 minutes ago, Jobi said:

I like a car with a bit of style and a nice interior, the Avensis is bland as hell inside and looks very dated IMO. 

all i want to do is drive the thing ,image isnt important to me ,reliability is king .i had a bmw estate a few years back with all the bells and whistles and i hated the yoke ,ive no style myself ,i am bland too ,it suits me fine lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

all i want to do is drive the thing ,image isnt important to me ,reliability is king .i had a bmw estate a few years back with all the bells and whistles and i hated the yoke ,ive no style myself ,i am bland too ,it suits me fine lol

It ain't a dig, my old man is exactly the same as you but I like the sporty versions of cars tbh. I'm sure the Avensis is as reliable as anything but the interior is as plain as can be and looks like it was made in the 80's to me lol. 

1 minute ago, Jobi said:

It ain't a dig, my old man is exactly the same as you but I like the sporty versions of cars tbh. I'm sure the Avensis is as reliable as anything but the interior is as plain as can be and looks like it was made in the 80's to me lol. 

i didnt take it personal lol i couldnt give a fig ,i get in drive the yoke where ever i want ,no fuss ,no drama...up a hillside ...in to town ..on the forestry paths ,i just go ..i had a 12 ft extension ladder in it tonight ,lol ..

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jobi said:

Just been looking, struggling to find them for 7k and only do 25mpg around town.

Thought they would have come down in price a bit but must be holding their money ok. Don’t really know what the mpg is like around town as that is her department but it was ok on a long run to cork a couple of weeks back. The vrs octavia estate is a nice motor and you’d get a nice one with your budget. 

7 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Thought they would have come down in price a bit but must be holding their money ok. Don’t really know what the mpg is like around town as that is her department but it was ok on a long run to cork a couple of weeks back. The vrs octavia estate is a nice motor and you’d get a nice one with your budget. 

That's what I'm thinking, the fella who my dad gets his cars off does Skoda accident repairs. My dad has just bought a 16 plate Yeti with 25k on the clock for 6K. Think I'm going to ask him to find me a Octavia VRS.

8 hours ago, jigsaw said:

i didnt take it personal lol i couldnt give a fig ,i get in drive the yoke where ever i want ,no fuss ,no drama...up a hillside ...in to town ..on the forestry paths ,i just go ..i had a 12 ft extension ladder in it tonight ,lol ..

Did you tree a goat ?

4 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Did you tree a goat ?

didnt even see a goat,but i found a few paths they use and a few hoof prints,theyve moved to a new area ,more vast with more cover/woodland ...its hit and miss trying to get one these days