New estate car

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

He had to get some woring done in his house. Maybe current wiring wasnt upto scratch. Domt they hybrids charge whilst driving?

Yeah I think some do, not sure which is the best option though. I'd want one that can do the occasional long commute, those Outlanders look decent. Think you can get about 30 mile on battery alone which is easily good enough for me most days. 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The eagle has landed,lol...very pleased with my new wheels,some amount of Nick nacks in it,hopefully I get 4 more years with it trouble free

just bought a 2012 blue motion Passat estate full leather bells and whistles for my daughter for £800 quid, ex lease hire, loads of miles, no smoke no oil usage and pulls like a train years ticket and

There she is up the side of a mountain,nice interiors and style won't be a help with a smelly goat in the back,lol...

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Jobi said:

Yeah I think some do, not sure which is the best option though. I'd want one that can do the occasional long commute, those Outlanders look decent. Think you can get about 30 mile on battery alone which is easily good enough for me most days. 

A Nissan leaf which is an electric car not an hybrid will do about 150 miles and you can get one that does about 220 miles as well .

Older ones do about 90 miles 

56 minutes ago, Chid said:

A Nissan leaf which is an electric car not an hybrid will do about 150 miles and you can get one that does about 220 miles as well .

Older ones do about 90 miles 

They are tiny though, no good to me tbh. 

16 hours ago, Gav said:

Used to have a MKII Granada estate, twin webbers, old sweeny 70s classic, could hear the carbs sucking the fuel in, was a beast and did about 12 MPG, I'd happily have one again. Fond memories of taking it around round abouts sideways ?

Yeah I won’t be having an electric car ?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Yeah I won’t be having an electric car ?

No point fighting it ,electric is the future they just need to iron out a few creases. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Don’t do many miles and cars good on fuel , 

That's the problem though with modern diesels, if you're not doing many miles that consist of long journeys then it fcuks up the DPF filters so I've been told.