New Arrivals.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

I think he means the dog should be trained to ferret , bush , work nets and puck up the odd squatter on the lamp, not so much the numbers game but the odd rabbit or other stuff for their tea,an all rounder .

Exactly my point the odd squatter out of the seat what happens when it gets out it seat and starts running ? I’d get sick of watching everything disappear into the distance lol 

And just for the record collie John can breed and run what ever he likes ,I wasn’t crabbing him or his mutts I was simply. Stating my opinion that I don’t see them as an all round rabbit dog like someone stated and until I see a full collie taking rabbits fairly on the lamp and in the day and bolted by ferrets then that’s the opinion I’ll keep 

1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

And just for the record collie John can breed and run what ever he likes ,I wasn’t crabbing him or his mutts I was simply. Stating my opinion that I don’t see them as an all round rabbit dog like someone stated and until I see a full collie taking rabbits fairly on the lamp and in the day and bolted by ferrets then that’s the opinion I’ll keep 

you want to do your home work ,collie x not good rabbit dogs,what planet you on .

3 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Too late every one thinks your a horrible man 

How could you 

• Haha 3
Just now, Moocher71 said:

you want to do your home work ,collie x not good rabbit dogs,what planet you on .

Earth, 

a place we’re full collies aren’t used for rabbits, no one said collie xs did they , there 1/8 greyhound so pretty much full collie , could understand at least half x.  So befor you start saying I said collie crosses aren’t good rabbit dogs you should maybe go back and actually read what I said .

• Like 1