Quirky THL members

9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I think this forums much better now all the weird little nose ointments who like to dissect peoples lives have gone.....when i came back on here last month i was told a couple of little busybodies had been discussing my whereabouts so i half expected a bit of piss take and shit thrown my way but folk have been great nobody gives a f**k which is exactly how it should be....apart from that Lurcherman with his schoolboy humour it seems everyone on heres a grown up these days ?

Too many sensible types make for a boring site though youngster ,we need the outrageous ,the outspoken ,the weird ,the idiotic ,the ideologues ,and those annoying types you would just love to punch ,  to make things interesting .

• Like 7

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone remember that lurcher man 887 used to get on here he was a giggle ?

Liked Baw he made me laugh and proved on the first fishing comp not all Scotsman are tight. Liked Wilf, said it how it was, and had lived a bit, always had good yaps with him on and off the site.

Drama Queen. Cheers, D.

6 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Too many sensible types make for a boring site though youngster ,we need the outrageous ,the outspoken ,the weird ,the idiotic ,the ideologues ,and those annoying types you would just love to punch ,  to make things interesting .

Well said you outrageous outspoken weird idealogical annoying fukcer ........ 

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

thank f**k for that kev!! ?maybe lay off that Cali shit your chuffing and sort yourself out a 'big cup of man the f**k up'mate??? I'd of swore you'd grown a minge the amount of whingeing you've done of late?step back and have a break.....dust the rods off and get some fresh air inside you, all this doom and gloom doesn't become you jevin,maybe Walt can call round check your alright  and make sure this isn't a 'cry for help' from you????? don't think I haven't noticed the subtle changes in your writing style.....get away from the devil weed shit mate ,before it's too late?

What the hell are you on about. ?

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

don't tell me 1 of the kids had your phone last night eh??

Unlikely my primary school children are going to be on my phone on my only social media type profile talkin like that dont you think? I mean you dont know me from adam how could you possibly tell im depressed ? Lol and if your wondering no sean im actually very happy with everything i want or need in life thanks 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Unlikely my primary school children are going to be on my phone on my only social media type profile talkin like that dont you think? I mean you dont know me from adam how could you possibly tell im depressed ? Lol and if your wondering no sean im actually very happy with everything i want or need in life thanks 

good on you kevin ?glad we cleared that up?

you coming to this comp or what?

your little outburst will be forgotten by then?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Dont worry bout that mate and if anyones got any problems feel free to give me a call. Other than that ive already forgotten whats been typed ?

You must of, cuz your back on here after spitting the dummy out :lol::toast:

Good to have you back Kevin ?

• Haha 2