News readers and reporters ?

Do other people get frustrated with the junk that they come out with?  It seems that they haven't a bloody clue about what they are reading. It's almost as if they would say anything irregardless of the truth and accuracy  of the report.  a lot of the news isnt news. It's  just a load of time/ space filling. The other week someone tried to rip a cash machine out of a shop in Broadstairs. .... I think.  The bovine woman  reporter stated that a JCB digger had been used.  The picture of the machine was a telehandler. She wouldn't know the difference between a digger and a space rocket. But she is only reading The junk out. The fault must lie with the people behind the scenes who generate this crap. Another thing is the totally stupid questions that they ask. But I suppose that for the majority of sheeple they wouldnt  know or care about the truth or accuracy of the news reports. I would love for some twit reporter to ask  me a stupid question. If the reporting isn't accurate then what's the point of reporting it at all?  Still it must be true cos it's in the sunday sport.

3 minutes ago, Meece said:

Do other people get frustrated with the junk that they come out with?  It seems that they haven't a bloody clue about what they are reading. It's almost as if they would say anything irregardless of the truth and accuracy  of the report.  a lot of the news isnt news. It's  just a load of time/ space filling. The other week someone tried to rip a cash machine out of a shop in Broadstairs. .... I think.  The bovine woman  reporter stated that a JCB digger had been used.  The picture of the machine was a telehandler. She wouldn't know the difference between a digger and a space rocket. But she is only reading The junk out. The fault must lie with the people behind the scenes who generate this crap. Another thing is the totally stupid questions that they ask. But I suppose that for the majority of sheeple they wouldnt  know or care about the truth or accuracy of the news reports. I would love for some twit reporter to ask  me a stupid question. If the reporting isn't accurate then what's the point of reporting it at all?  Still it must be true cos it's in the sunday sport.

I gave up watching the news on the usual channels,Its no longer balanced  reporting or journalism they are just selling scripted narratives now for the best part...thankfully though people do seem to be waking up to it and seeing through the bias.

News is only news when it’s bringing cutting edge developments or challenging opinion with honest  answers, what we have is an unjust totally biased propaganda machine that’s sole purpose is to sew seeds in peoples heads and manipulate things in the way the authority’s want them to go, that’s why brexit is such a big thing because they actually failed to manipulate the outcome to what they wanted so have spent 2 years manipulating facts and truths to get the outcome they want so the fools will be better educated to make the right decision when they feel it’s time to win the right outcome and allow another referendum, if you want to no what’s happening in the world watch the news and draw an opposite opinion ???

• Like 1

like others I gave up on the news on tv ages ago.. it is total crap that's sculpted to what they want you to know!!

but I do get subjected to it on the radio all the time due to driving to work and working on a site, is a long boring day without one...

what I can't believe is how thick some of the fcukers are that read it and script it...

towns being quoted in the wrong counties words constantly being used out of context!! 

pc box ticking gone wild.. give that nugget a microphone 

Jemermy vine was once do a piece on flemish giant pet rabbits. He asked how nature had let something so big and slow develope with predators eating it. He just couldn't get his head around them being bred by humans 

1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

Jemermy vine was once do a piece on flemish giant pet rabbits. He asked how nature had let something so big and slow develope with predators eating it. He just couldn't get his head around them being bred by humans 

I find him an annoying idiot, with the worst quiz show since Going For Gold...!!

58 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Best laugh last week he did an item on doggers