RIP fire starter

12 minutes ago, liP said:

Might have to get a couple of E's from the Welsh lads and slip them in your drink at the fishing comp, do you mind if I put the video up on here of you showing off your moves? 

Could raise a few quid ????

I don't need E's mate...a gallon of scrumpy normally gets me moving lol

• Haha 2

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mental health is a very very dangerous thing FD.ive seen some very tough fearless lads take there own lives.with zero indication that anything was wrong at all. Fingers crossed you won't suffer f

Keith flint has died aged just 49 .......

they took the music out off the field's   and warehouse parties and brought it to a wider audience, Glastonbury ,reading etc, if you wasn't there every weekend making the effort to find out  what was

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, socks said:

Gets your fukcing bowels moving .......

I'll get some proper stuff this year mate.... I know a nice little place which does extra lumpy stuff lol

• Like 1
3 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Not my sort of music but to call it shite is a bit stupid...they were still pulling 100s thousands of people at festivals and selling gigs out 25 years later...there was no other sound like The Prodigy, regardless if you like that sort of music to be that unique and to have that long of a career they certainly weren't shite lol

they took the music out off the field's   and warehouse parties and brought it to a wider audience, Glastonbury ,reading etc, if you wasn't there every weekend making the effort to find out  what was going on......then you will never understand the 90's dance era?for those of us who were.......history was being written and we was part of it?last time there was a music revolution like it was the swinging 60's ? as for the drug culture that went with it......how many folks actually died from taking puckers?alot less then these clowns on synthetic drugs around now.if them kids around today were loved up in a field somewhere there wouldn't be the knife and cnut culture we have today....fuelled by the influx of cheap cocaine /crack which makes the thick cnuts think they Tony Montana after a bump?it's all any c**t under 30 goes on about on site these days....slipping off to the bogs for a cheeky one on a f***ing Monday morning?sad cnuts

• Like 6
3 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Yea went a few times when Dye Witness were there always had a good night, loved Kelly’s and the after parties at the caves or the white rocks also went to the Point and the Arena regular. 

you ever go portrush?

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

they took the music out off the field's   and warehouse parties and brought it to a wider audience, Glastonbury ,reading etc, if you wasn't there every weekend making the effort to find out  what was going on......then you will never understand the 90's dance era?for those of us who were.......history was being written and we was part of it?last time there was a music revolution like it was the swinging 60's ? as for the drug culture that went with it......how many folks actually died from taking puckers?alot less then these clowns on synthetic drugs around now.if them kids around today were loved up in a field somewhere there wouldn't be the knife and cnut culture we have today....fuelled by the influx of cheap cocaine /crack which makes the thick cnuts think they Tony Montana after a bump?it's all any c**t under 30 goes on about on site these days....slipping off to the bogs for a cheeky one on a f***ing Monday morning?sad cnuts

Don't get me wrong mate, for us around the same age the 90s was the best time ever...I put a band together and played all over the place, best time ever...was never into drugs but always up for a party.... there was more music coming out of this country than any time I reckon... we were leading the way with everything...well apart from.the old kill yourself music....grunge...lol

And before I get stick from anyone I don't mind a bit of Nirvania or Pearl Jam...lol

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Oh and regards today's scene...it's desperate mate...loads of lads with nothing to say, no personality.. just a beard, some shit tats and a nose full of gear....

I've good mates from years ago trying to do it with the young muppets...they're the biggest mugs of all..lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Oh and regards today's scene...it's desperate mate...loads of lads with nothing to say, no personality.. just a beard, some shit tats and a nose full of gear....

I've good mates from years ago trying to do it with the young muppets...they're the biggest mugs of all..lol

You just described today’s teenage generation to a t in one paragraph there newkid. Lol. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

You just described today’s teenage generation to a t in one paragraph there newkid. Lol. 

Haha...bunch of clones mate....

Full of muscles but weak as kittens lol...

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Don't get me wrong mate, for us around the same age the 90s was the best time ever...I put a band together and played all over the place, best time ever...was never into drugs but always up for a party.... there was more music coming out of this country than any time I reckon... we were leading the way with everything...well apart from.the old kill yourself music....grunge...lol

And before I get stick from anyone I don't mind a bit of Nirvania or Pearl Jam...lol

stone roses,oasis,blur,charlatans,ocean colour scene,skunk anansie,radio head,manics,massive attack,chemical brothers,leftfield, roots manuvre,super grass,garbage,supper furry animals,stereophinics,Catalonia to name a few.....no f****r could come close to British talent in the 90's,we lead the way.....then we had the start of the talentless reality programs ?and stuperstarsnon YouTube and Instagram ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

stone roses,oasis,blur,charlatans,ocean colour scene,skunk anansie,radio head,manics,massive attack,chemical brothers,leftfield, roots manuvre,super grass,garbage,supper furry animals,stereophinics,Catalonia to name a few.....no f****r could come close to British talent in the 90's,we lead the way.....then we had the start of the talentless reality programs ?and stuperstarsnon YouTube and Instagram ?

Went to the 90s weekend in Butlins in November mate..

Ocean colour scene, shed seven, sleeper, the rifles, Mark Morris (Bluetones), Chris Helme (The Sea Horses....one of my favourites)...Space, Peter Hook, Black Grape.... northern soul night, loads of dance acts...

Brilliant weekend, 6 of us went all booking again this year...get up there mate it's called the Shiine weekend...

Be right up your street, pretty chilled...not too many dickheads...or clone heads lol

4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Went to the 90s weekend in Butlins in November mate..

Ocean colour scene, shed seven, sleeper, the rifles, Mark Morris (Bluetones), Chris Helme (The Sea Horses....one of my favourites)...Space, Peter Hook, Black Grape.... northern soul night, loads of dance acts...

Brilliant weekend, 6 of us went all booking again this year...get up there mate it's called the Shiine weekend...

Be right up your street, pretty chilled...not too many dickheads...or clone heads lol

A few vallium would go down a treat there.