On the grouse tonight, magic.

8 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Grey goose with a tiny splash of lemonade to sweeten it. Going to sink a few with the boxing tomorrow.  

Only had a few beers tonight (stella)and watched spiderman with my wee boy bit hes at his grans for a night tomorrow so ill probably be on here drunk about half 9 lol.

Never heard of it to be honest, just had a look, looks good I'll need to try it. ?

like most  our taste changes over the years. i used to drink whisky pretty regularly but now i mostly drink bourbon and love a nice pint of a good bitter, stout ,mild, ipa.

yes i just love a drink. 

i like making it too.?

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Custard cream noo when I get home ffs ? proper planted that seed ted??

got to grab few hours sleep as got a day driving tomorrow☹️ Lads first proper bout an I driving all his mates to Whitehaven ffs☹️ He better Fcuking win??

Cant beat dunking the custard creams fella

safe drive tomoz and hope the lad pummles the opponent 

Poitin. I drank a bottle on Tuesday and went to bed and never got up until Thursday. The most amazing part was not eating, drinking or peeing for 48 hours and still been clean. Whole body just shut down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

We had a clown at work we used to call Rambo  he was a hero parachuted into a area to clear it out for the sAS to land in LOL . Every other day he would come in and say had a bottle of this or that malt whisky it was really smooth . 

fast forward a couple of months and the whisky research institute at work was doing  a research test and rambo and a secretary applied  the bird got 100% Rambo failed miserably  couldn't tell the difference  between a whisky and a blend  REEEALLY SMMmmmmooth was his nick name after that 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Same usually have 1 or 2 lagers then a few vodkas.  Cant stand the hangovers anymore so dont really get drunk that often

Aye i can take or leave it , quite happy if theres a bottle in the cupboard but if its open better finishing it before it goes off LOL , i dont seem to get bad hangovers anymore , going to a hydro hotel next weekend and it will be any cocktail with  vodka in them