Middleton book

I took a chance on his nuttall book even though I read on here not too........ ......I reached about the fifth page and stopped. Looked at all the pictures and daft reprints of pictures in black and white and will probably never pick it up again. What a disappointment and waste of money. Could have been good if it was done along the lines of ns book 

• Like 4
On 21/02/2019 at 22:06, jcb said:

He’s writing one on j Park now,pity someone else wouldn’t do it

I had a beer with John parks and  he was a soft spoken gentleman. I still didn't believe him though when he said he dug 70 foot into a hill to get a dog.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, jiggy said:

I had a beer with John parks and  he was a soft spoken gentleman. I still didn't believe him though when he said he dug 70 foot into a hill to get a dog.

He once told a story over a couple of pints that he put a dog in a spot that ran under a lake, so when ask what his next move was he answered, what do you f***ing think, I drained the lake out then dug to the dog?? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
18 minutes ago, andy26 said:

He once told a story over a couple of pints that he put a dog in a spot that ran under a lake, so when ask what his next move was he answered, what do you f***ing think, I drained the lake out then dug to the dog?? 

Who are we mere mortals to question him ??? 

• Haha 1